News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Found awesome custom site.

• 11 Replies

Offline smrasmra

Found awesome custom site.
« on: December 02, 2011, 06:55:26 AM »
Hello everyone. i am new to this forum. it is very informative, I love it! I wanted to share with you guys a site that I came across that did a great custom video for me. The site is run by a girl named Keri. I have been a fan of her work for a few years now and I feel foolish to say i wasn't aware she had her own site. But i am sure glad i know about it now! Her prices are reasonable and she works with a lot of pretty girls. Anyway, she did a really nice video for me. The link to her site is below.

http://www.spectrumcustomrequests.com

Offline movieking80

Re: Found awesome custom site.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 01:04:55 PM »
It's funny that you posted about Keri's site, as I just recently discovered it, too! I totally agree with smrasmra in that Keri does some really quality work. She even offers first time customers an opportunity to purchase a 5-minute custom for $50. And she works with some great talent, including Cali Logan and Ariel X, along with a bunch more.

She also has a Clips4Sale store where you can check out some of her work: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/39712.

Offline tommy84

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered a 5min clip - Keri is super to work with. Replies to e-mails insanely quick using her iPhone and replies the next day after having read the script. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I'll post a review when I received my video.

Offline movieking80

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:35:02 AM »
Totally agree with you, tommy84. Keri is excellent with customer service. Not only does she very VERY promptly reply to almost every e-mail I send, but she's also a pretty honorable lady. How so?

Well, about 2 months ago, I ordered a 5-minute custom between Keri and Cali Logan. The day before it was scheduled, Cali had to cancel. Instead of leaving me high and dry, Keri offered a substitute (in the form of the awesome Stephie). And she also offered to reschedule with Cali at a later date... at no extra cost.

I seriously don't think a lot of other producers would go this far out of the way to make sure the customer would be satisfied. It's a smart way to build a customer base. I for one have every intention of ordering additional customs from her!

Oh and as far as the videos she shot for me, the one between she and Stephie was excellent. I'm anticipating the Cali video in the next day or so, but I expect that I'll be equally pleased!!

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 04:59:54 AM »
Keri is a very nice girl,we talked a few times, and Her and I are planning on getting together after the Holidays when i have more free time on my hands.
It helps both of us being from New Jersey, to meet and discuss 'things'.
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline kiwi6

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
Just had a look at Keri`s twitter..She says she`s " having a year off,but still producing customs" and Spectrum " is not folding"...after all the good words here I was interested in getting a custom organised with her..is there more info on this??

Offline tommy84

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:30 PM »
Just continue to follow her on twitter - all information is there...

Spectrumcustomrequests.com / Keri will continue to produce custom videos, it's just that Keri won't be available as a fighter for a year or so...

As it looks I got a video with her in the very last minute  8)

Offline tommy84

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 01:41:13 AM »
I love Keri, ever since I discovered her on sleeperkids (2002-2003) I think she is just the total package, and she's from NJ like me! Anybody know how flexible they are with customs? Like would they include a little forced foot worship if I requested it?

Depends on the girl, but Keri says everything is ok as long as there "is no happy ending"  ;)

Found out about Keri on SKW as well and especially in that one video where is wearing a white top and white bikini bottom getting low blowed over and over again by a chubby girl in a a yellow bikini. She still did topless back then - now a no-no with her

Online LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 04:52:21 AM »
I love Keri, ever since I discovered her on sleeperkids (2002-2003) I think she is just the total package, and she's from NJ like me! Anybody know how flexible they are with customs? Like would they include a little forced foot worship if I requested it?

Depends on the girl, but Keri says everything is ok as long as there "is no happy ending"  ;)

Found out about Keri on SKW as well and especially in that one video where is wearing a white top and white bikini bottom getting low blowed over and over again by a chubby girl in a a yellow bikini. She still did topless back then - now a no-no with her

I like keri alot too but have never seen that video you mentioned tommy84...would love to see it if anyone has it...happy 2012 to all!

Offline tommy84

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 01:52:18 AM »
It's Keri vs Jenn, dunno any further details sadly

Offline tommy84

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 12:10:16 PM »
Tommy, did you receive your video? If so, how did you like it? I too have ordered a 5 minute custom, and am just waiting for it. I'm interested in what you thought of the product.
Still waiting for it... Keri is a huge workload atm and Cali had to cancel the original date of the shoot. Should get it soon

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 05:15:36 AM »
  Keri she is something. She went and got married from what i know. That ended her topless matches im assuming. Pity she has great breast. I was lucky to of gotten her in 06 to do a few topless customs. Sucked all the way. Sucked because of my fault, Because  I wish i would of done more. She puts alot of effort into her work, and puts out 1 heck of a custom. I just wish, i could get her and jenn to do a 1 hr ironwomans topless ring match. So keri is darn worth having any custom done, I sure got my moneies worth.
jjb