News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Old VHS tapes made brighter of catfights

• 1 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Old VHS tapes made brighter of catfights
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:14:15 PM »

I have some VHS tapes that have catfights on them.  They were made it appears with old 8 mm movie cameras but are out of focus to some extent.. is there any equipment that is fairly reasonable that I can use to make the films much clearer and put them on DVD??

Offline tommy84

Re: Old VHS tapes made brighter of catfights
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »
If you do it on your own there's not much you can do apart from transferring the video to your PC/Mac and maybe fiddle around a little with editing software to make the image brighter. But when it's out of focus it is out of focus.

If you have too much spare money you can give the tapes to professional studios and let them transfer the tape. They have some serious equipment at hand, but they can't do anything about the focus as well.

Either way you should make digital copies of your tapes to preserve them. Just reminded me of buying a VCR, as my old one is broken since a couple of years.

Or I buy the matches again from the producers - it's mostly DT so it's all available and ripped from the master tape for maximum possible quality