News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfights on DVD

• 2 Replies

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Catfights on DVD
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:32:59 PM »
I have many catfights on DVD from staged catfighting to real catfighting but with rules.  Is there anywhere to get produced catfights on DVD where there are no rules and have from hairpulling to scratching and the whole works.  This might sound morbid but I find those types of catfights so sexy.
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: Catfights on DVD
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 09:10:30 PM »
i like and have seen IRL that type of fights. remember in real fights girls/women can and sometimes do get hurt. that is why i think 99.8%? of the fights on the net r fake. producers do NOT want their models/employees injured. just make it look good.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline catfightlover67

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Catfights on DVD
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
Ya how true and did think of that.  Love catfights but don't want to see anyone get hurt
Catfightlover
MEOWWWW