News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

opponent preference

• 3 Replies

Offline Tiger Mom

opponent preference
« on: December 07, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
In cyber or real do you prefer a opponent similar to you ie race, age, body size or a sharp contrast?

Offline A_J 2012

Re: opponent preference
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 04:22:27 PM »
Not really Sophie M, as long as She has a big mouth for me to shut it doesn't matter what her looks,age,build,race is  lol  ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:27:05 PM by A_J 2012 »
I'm known as the " One hit wonder", mainly because after i hit you,and you wake up, you'll be wondering what happened to you..

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:48:07 AM »
can a guy reply? sad if i am bustin up the girls only postings. i would like to see Rachel,my x,fight a girl again from college Nanette. Nan was not allowed to come back to college because of grades,failure to get passing ones. Nan and a few of her friends jumped Rachel when Nan and Rachel were out walking and Rachel thought their rivalry was done since Nan was not in school anymore. yes it was a trap and they were walking @ night. Nan and 3 of her friends vs Rachel. numbers got Rachel cause she fought Nan the previous semester and won. this was revenge and revenge is very nasty!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:25:09 AM »
My limit on cyber is 20 lbs either way usually. I might go versus bigger if if some factor in the match makes it more that the usual "small girl tries to be faster than big girl" which I have done to death. For example in one case I had a 40 lbs weight disadvantage but my opponent was much older so it evened out with stamina differences.