News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Marie B. vs Gemma Rox

• 12 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Marie B. vs Gemma Rox
« on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »
{alt} Kristy Vaughan, who bears a resemblance to the inductee...

Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois…

On Marie B. … a video montage is shown…

Siena Blaze- She was yelling at me because I lost to Allison Payne, and I was like, “Who is this little blonde Sarah Michelle Jennifer Love looking thing yelling at me…

Rachel Apache- She was standing at my front door, saying that she wanted to spar with me. My first impression was that she was short and that I would break her in half with my stare alone. The rest was, as they say, history.

Glory- I was the OPW World Champion and she didn’t want any part of me, but I was a bit more… umm, angry back then… haha, and I, I kinda felt like she playing in a woman’s world and I threw her over that barricade during my match with Jessika and the little girl ended up walking out of the arena with my World Title belt… hahaha. I still laugh when I think about that to this day. I wrestled her and she never beat me, but she body slammed me. That little 4’ nothing girl body slammed me.

Jolene Rictor- We feuded and she was always my favorite wrestler. I had this sort of crush on her, this mean crush. I wanted to beat her so bad. From the creative pov, she had me coming out in a white leotard. Everybody knows I don’t wear that, but she always had me in one. But every time I wore it, I won. It’s kind of become my lucky outfit haha.

Candace Spud- I’ll never forget my Marie!!!

Allison Payne- I honestly thought this girl was out of her mind calling me out for a fight after she lost to Glory and Kayla and was getting beaten up by actresses and no name fighters outside of the ring. I respected her as a fighter and from the creative side of things, but I always felt like her mouth got her into way more trouble than she could handle.

Lady Jasmine- I always found her to be very polite. She hit me in the head with a chair once… I went and had a talk with her about it and she understood. She was also offered the chance to face me and she said that I would beat her easily, so there was no reason for us to fight.

Samantha- I can honestly say that she did more for me than any creative mind I had the pleasure of being used by except one, and he’s obvious. Marie featured me in 9 matches and she helped build me up so much. Our feud was real; it went beyond just matches and stories and you know, a lot of people blame me as the villain in all that. She knows her role in it too. But I won’t deny what she did for me and if she really was pressed, she knows how much she benefited from our matches and from her time in OPW. I like to be honest, so I can honestly say that there wouldn’t be a Queen Samantha without Marie B.; does it mean that I like the girl? No.

FCFs member howardcosell- I’ll never forget how she was there for me when my cousin, best friend, and creator of many of the characters I use died. She helped me get through it and no matter how things are now with us, we’re not friends; we don’t communicate… whoever is her friend is benefiting. We could’ve been nicer to each other; we could’ve spent more time laughing and less time arguing about dumb stuff. But that’s how it is sometimes and you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube. But I wish her all the best in all that she does and I’m delighted to give her this honor before I move on and everything else moves on with me. So, she may never read this and she may never respond to it, but from the bottom of my heart to her, and for the last time, “Thank YOU.”
---------------------------------------------

The 5’5” 140 lb owner of OPW, with her short curly blonde hair and blue eyes, Siena Blaze, walks up to the podium.

Siena- Marie B. … what can you say about her? She was a mediocre fighter. She won two OPW World Titles and an OPW Television Title and she didn’t actually pin or submit the champion in any of those matches to win those belts. In a lot of ways, she burned this company and she turned her back on me personally, and on the fans. But… one thing I give her… she was upfront. If Marie couldn’t do something for me or OPW, she told me. If she didn’t like something, I didn’t have to fish for answers; she told me. When it came to creativity and completely the work she did with OPW, she told me that there are 24 hours in a day and that she would always have time. She just changed her mind a lot and had a hard time sticking with one position in a conflict. Like Echo. You make an amazing character with so much talent, appeal and potential, and as soon as she’s getting hot, you run her off. I couldn’t understand that, but that was a part of who Marie was. Marie suffered an injury to her back and she still came back and performed for us. She inspired so many small girls to compete and be the best they could be, even when she wasn’t. She was a dear friend; she was a backstabbing friend… she was like a daughter to me. She was like my daughter Brandy in her excellence, like my daughter Helena in her bluntness, like my daughter PJ in her sense of humor… and like my daughter Christina in that Marie hated me sometimes, and we fought on four separate occasions and only two of them were in the ring. We hurt her feelings, made her cry, made her laugh. We got to know the real Marie and we know what the B stands for too. She was with us during some of our darkest times and helped give us some of our brightest moments.

(Crowd Chants “MARIE B”)

Siena- She always accused us of holding grudges, but she’s the one who isn’t speaking to us after a few years have gone by. But when she was here and working, she was amazing. Her mind was brilliant and she did a lot of things that pissed me off back than, and I laugh at them now. She helped build the superstars who are filling the void that she’s left and while we don’t hear from her anymore, I know she peeps in from time to time. So, I can go on and on about her, but let’s go ahead and put her in. I, Siena O. Blaze, induct the Lucky Loser, the Tiny Dancer, The Gymnast Jimminy Cricket, Superfly Marie B. or Marie_B. into the Female Fighting Hall of Fame for her creative contributions to OPW and to female fighting in general. Usually, when people get in, they give a speech, but if I know anything about Marie B. the writer, she’s not going to express any sort of emotion other than humor, and she probably isn’t even going to react to this at all because it’s us doing it. In any event, Marie the fighter is here tonight and will be competing next against an opponent who has no problem showing her emotions.

{alt}

NEXT: The first match of the Hall of Fame Tribute Show kicks off as Marie B. faces Gemma Rox

“Five Minutes Alone” by Pantera starts and the crowd erupts in cheers as the reigning Ultimate Catfighter, the 5’3” 115 lb Gemma Rox, dressed in her traditional blood red cut off hoodie, pulled over her head, makes her way out. Gemma is wearing black wrestling boots and has blood red lycra shorts and the cameraman gets close enough so that the flashbulbs light Gemma’s face for a second, and she looks into the camera with fury in her big brown eyes. She has some definition in her stomach with a navel that sticks in, is round, and is the size of an English penny. This is Gemma’s first official match back since her epic hell in the cell match with Samantha, or as Samantha would say, “Gemma’s Fail in the Cell,” reminding us that she defeated Gemma in that match. Gemma enters the ring and takes off her hoodie, throwing it to the crowd, who fight over it, and flaps her nearly fully grown back shoulder length brown hair out of her face. She tests the ropes and waits, interlocking her fingers and rolling her hands ala MMA legend, “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva.

{alt}

“Instant Karma” by John Lennon hits, and out comes the long blonde haired, blue eyed Jewish Canadian, the 4’11” 92 lb former two-time OPW World Champion, former two-time OPW Television Champion, and now, the newest member of the Female Fighting Hall of Fame, “Superfly” Marie B. makes her way to the ring and the crowd cheers her loudly, but her focus is straight on at Gemma. Marie is wearing her traditional gold bikini, showing her own slight definition in her stomach, her slightly in, perfectly round, penny sized navel, and her strong legs and small, bare, soft feet with Canadian Maple Leaf red nail polish. Marie gets into the ring cautiously and she locks eyes with Gemma. These two have a history and it isn’t a good one. The crowd is cheering both in battling cheers of “GEMMA ROX” and “MARIE B” as Gemma stops to acknowledge them, and when she turns back, Marie buries a foot into her bare stomach.

Gemma- OOUUGHH!!! FUCK!!!

Marie hooks Gemma’s head under her left arm and secures a standing guillotine choke and has it in tight. Gemma gags hard and charges forward, knowing the most embarrassing thing in the world would be to lose this quickly. Marie knows she’s headed into the ropes, but she jumps back, bouncing off the bottom rope, and spins, slamming Gemma’s head down in a tornado ddt. Marie immediately goes for the pinfall, 1,2, Gemma kicks out. Marie looks to snake her legs around Gemma’s body, but the taller brunette rolls to her hands and knees and tries to mount the blonde after pushing her onto her back, but Marie immediately traps her legs around Gemma’s neck and right arm in a triangle hold, a move she was taught by Lady Jasmine. Rachel Apache, who has a match later on, is shown near the entryway watching this battle between two of the women she has mentored and has called her friends. Rachel’s expression is blank, but there is interest and curiosity in her eyes. Samantha is also shown looking on with a smile on her face and having a conversation with her opponent for later on and fellow IQ, Justine Credible. Samantha and Justine seem to be discussing the match and whatever they’re talking about, they’re agreeing.

Marie starts landing elbows with her right arm while tightening the hold with her legs and grabbing her right ankle and pulling it down with her left hand. The choke is tight and fierce, but Gemma gets her left arm under Marie’s body and starts to stand up. In a feat of strength, Gemma manages to lift the blonde off the ground, but falls backwards and Marie winds up mounting her with a modified neck scissors. Marie is looking at Gemma and smiling and there seem to be some words being exchanged between the two, but we can’t make out what is being said… maybe they’re wishing each other Happy Holidays. Marie starts punching Gemma’s face over and over again and even dry humps her head. Gemma’s eyes now have a small cut over each one and the little blonde has got the bigger girl hurting. Gemma brings her legs up and hit’s the back of Marie’s head with both knees. The blonde groans and goes on her hands and knees and Gemma slides out from under her, lifts her up, and slams Marie’s stomach across her knee, forcing a loud “OOF!!” from the little blonde as she is shot off of the knee and rolls around, clutching her stomach. Marie rolls out of the ring and Gemma gets to her feet. Gemma grabs the top rope and launches herself over and onto Marie and both women go down.

Gemma pulls Marie to her feet, but the blonde gives Gemma a head butt to her stomach that doubles her over with a loud groan and some curse words, then Marie jumps on Gemma’s shoulders and flips her in a hurracana, throwing Gemma’s head and back into the steel barricade. Marie takes a second to catch her breath and then, gives the seated Gemma a dropkick to her face. Marie turns Gemma onto her back and mounts her, battering her already bleeding face with punches until Gemma is spread eagle, then Marie steps on Gemma’s face with her bare foot, before sticking her toes in Gemma’s mouth. Marie does a standing backflip, attempting to crash her body down on Gemma’s, and she succeeds, driving both knees down on Gemma’s stomach.

Gemma- OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Marie almost laughs out loud at that and pulls the doubled over Gemma up by her hair and attempts to whip her into the steel ring steps, but Gemma reverses it and yanks Marie into a short armed clothesline. Marie’s head bangs the floormats hard. Gemma immediately grabs Marie’s legs and places her feet under them, then falls back, slingshot-ing the blonde onto the Spanish announce table. Gemma gets on top of the announce table with Marie and pulls her to her feet. Gemma pulls Marie into Powerbomb position, lifts her up, but the little blonde huracannas Gemma off the announce table a good distance to where Gemma’s body hit’s the ring apron. Marie quickly gets back on top of the table and dives off, but Gemma sees her coming and dives forward, spearing the little blonde and both women land on the announce table… but it doesn’t break. That generally means it really, really hurt.

Gemma holds her left arm, but quickly pulls Marie onto her shoulders, then throws the blonde off in a death valley driver onto the table… but it doesn’t break. Marie makes a pained sound and ends up in Spanish announcer and promoter, Pablo Cruise’s lap. Gemma reaches across the table and grabs Marie by her head, then bangs her face into the top of the table seven good times, but Marie grabs Gemma’s face and uses her thumbs to press down on Gemma’s bleeding cuts over her eyes, forcing her to let go. Marie throws her legs onto the table and baseball slides into Gemma’s face, knocking the brunette into the ring apron and sliding off of the table. Gemma growls at Marie and charges her, but Marie laughs, slides into the ring, bounces off the ropes and monkey flips Gemma’s tackle, then as Gemma’s coming back off the ropes, Marie does a backflipping dropkick, but Gemma, catches Marie, then drops to one knee, slamming the blonde’s stomach across her shoulder, then giving her a shoulder breaker, and finishing with a power slam. Gemma turns Marie onto her stomach and locks her ankle with her leg while putting Marie in a modified full nelson for a variation of the STF. Gemma borrows a page from Samantha’s book and bashes Marie’s face into the mat several times while she’s in the hold and sees that Marie’s nose is bleeding.

Gemma swings her legs around and locks them around Marie’s right arm while keeping control of her left arm with her right arm and throwing punches around and into the blonde’s face. Nine hard shots and Marie is hurting badly and bleeding from her nose and lips, but rolls forward into Gemma and puts more pressure on her own arms in an effort to free herself, but that just puts her on her back and in a position to be mounted, which Gemma attempts to do, but Marie puts her feet in Gemma’s face and kicks her off. Marie and Gemma both get to their feet and Marie takes a moment to wipe the blood from her nose and look at it before the two start circling each other. Marie lands a hard leg kick to Gemma’s left thigh and keeps circling before landing another one that buckles the taller girl a bit. Marie comes in and Gemma misses a straight right, while the blonde giggles and ducks, landing a left to Gemma’s liver, then throwing a knee to her stomach that doubles her over, bounces off the ropes and hooking Gemma’s head, yanking her down on her stomach in a bulldog.

Marie grabs Gemma’s legs and crosses them around one of her own in a sharpshooter, but Gemma throws her legs and Marie forward and the blonde stops herself from going into the ropes. Marie turns around and Gemma is on her; Marie is surprised by Gemma’s speed in getting up and raises her arms to protect her face, so Gemma starts hammering the blonde’s ribs while she’s on the ropes. Gemma hears Marie moaning from the shots and the blonde lowers her arms, only to be cracked hard by a right cross that sends her staggering into the corner. Gemma follows in, but Marie nails her with a kick to the stomach and staggers her with an uppercut. Marie gives Gemma a dropkick to her knee and Gemma goes down to one knee, then Marie goes for a sweeping kick to Gemma’s face, but Gemma drives that metal enhanced right fist into the pit of Marie’s stomach… a decimeter above her navel.

Marie- OUGH!!!

Marie’s eyes take on a pained look as she widens her eyes at Gemma and backs up. Gemma nails Marie with a right cross to her jaw and Marie almost goes down, then a left hook to her jaw that forces the blonde to drape her arms on Gemma’s body to stop herself from falling. Gemma hooks Marie’s head under her arm and lifts her up into suplex position, but drives Marie down on the top of her head in a brain buster. Marie has taken this move from both the 5’10” Jolene Rictor and the 5’11” Rachel Apache and is thankful that the drop isn’t that far down due to Gemma only being 5’3”… but it still hurts like hell. Gemma walks around to Marie’s legs and takes a foot in each hand, cross them around her left leg and spins Marie over onto her stomach… another sharpshooter. Gemma has Marie in the middle of the ring and is sitting back, making Marie let out a scream of agony. Cameras are focused on Rachel’s face, probing her for any emotion on this match, which not only is pitting two of her mentees and friends against each other, but has seen them both attempt to use the sharpshooter, Rachel’s finishing move. Well, one attempted to use it and one is using it successfully.

After nearly ten minutes of the hold and Gemma yelling for Marie to give up and taunting her, Gemma releases the hold. Samantha is seen saying something to Justine and Justine shrugs her shoulders, but Justine’s lips can be read. “I wouldn’t have” is what it seems Justine said. Gemma stands Marie up, measures her, but before she can throw the right hand, Marie’s head goes forward and crashes into Gemma’s nose.

Gemma- ARRGGHH!!! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!

Marie follows up with a blatant kick to Gemma’s crotch and takes a page out of Samantha’s book (????????????? Inside joke) yanking Gemma head forward and jumping, landing in a seated position for a face buster. Marie points at Lady Jasmine in the audience and smiles, then locks Gemma’s legs with her own, bends her body back and grips Gemma’s chin… inverted STF, one of Jasmine’s trademark moves. Gemma’s neck is taking a lot of punishment in this hold and so are her legs, but after ten minutes of the sharpshooter, Marie’s back can only bend this way for so long. Gemma starts rocking her body and is able to get Marie to release the hold, but Marie stomps hard on Gemma’s kidneys and sits on Gemma’s back, looking for a camel clutch, but Gemma is able to get up. No problem for Marie; she wraps her legs around Gemma’s waist and looks for a standing scissor sleeper, but Gemma grabs the little blonde’s arms and yanks Marie’s face into the back of her head. Gemma keeps Marie on her back and drops to a seated position, giving Marie a modified stunner and shooting Marie off of her.

Marie is up and turns to lean on the ropes, but Gemma grabs her around the waist. Gemma lifts Marie up and gives her a German suplex…”M”… then another…“A”… and another… “R”… and another… “I”… and another… “E”… and another… “B”… and another… “PERIOD!!” 1,2, Marie kicks out! Marie is pulled up by Gemma, who squeezes the little blonde in a bear hug, then rolls on her back, wraps her legs around Marie’s waist and creates a bear hug body scissors combo. Gemma can hear Marie moaning and groaning and can feel the energy being drained out of her. Gemma is whispering in Marie’s ear and Marie is responding verbally, but we can’t hear what’s being said, other than that Marie head butts Gemma twice after a particular line and Gemma squeezes harder, forcing a scream from Marie, who starts punching the sides of Gemma’s head. Marie interlocks her fingers and raises her arms up for an axe handle smash, but she knows she doesn’t have enough room for that. As Gemma almost laughs at knowing the same, Marie brings her elbows down on Gemma’s eyes.

Gemma- AHHHHHHH!!!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!

Marie starts head butting Gemma with a vengeance and Gemma finally lets go of the hold. Marie rolls onto her back and both women are huffing and puffing. They get back to their feet and stare at each other, before circling again. Both are bleeding; Marie is favoring her back and Gemma her neck. Gemma jabs at Marie’s face, but the blonde avoids it by sidestepping and fires a quick knee to Gemma’s stomach, but Gemma grabs the knee and Marie eats a right hand to her temple that staggers her into the ropes. Once again, Marie’s arms come up to protect her face, so Gemma goes back to pounding those ribs with hard lefts and rights. Marie hooks Gemma’s head under her arm in another attempt at a standing guillotine, but Gemma decides to take a page out of Marie’s book and rams her head forward into the blonde’s stomach, forcing a loud “OOF!!!” from Marie as she doubles forward, almost goes through the ropes, but instead gets lifted up and slammed back in a bridge suplex or northern lights suplex (depending on which title you prefer lol). 1,2, she kicks out. Gemma pulls Marie to a seated position, but Marie jumps to her feet, runs, bounces off the ropes, but takes a boot to her aching stomach and doubles over, gets hoisted up onto Gemma’s shoulders and Gemma falls to her back, slamming Marie in a fall away slam. Gemma hears a pretty defined exhale from Marie and goes for another pin, 1,2, Marie kicks out again!

Gemma mounts the blonde and starts punching her in the face over and over again. After about ten hard shots bruise Marie’s cheeks and cut her left eye, busting her nose up even more, Gemma resorts to a blatant choke on the little blonde. Gemma grits her teeth and stares at the blonde, who widens her eyes and sticks her index fingers in Gemma’s ears, turning her head from side to side in a move Siena Blaze uses called “Wax Works.” Yeah; it’s kind of disgusting, but it messes with your opponent’s equilibrium and Gemma is surprised when her punches start missing from point blank range. Marie nails Gemma with a forearm cross to her throat and Gemma reaches up and grabs her neck. Marie grabs both of Gemma’s breasts and gives them a squeeze, using her thumb nails to cut and print Gemma’s skull tattoos.

Gemma- AHHHHH FUUCCKK!!!

Gemma scoots back and Marie nails her with a left hook to her jaw and throws some submarine shots to the pit of her stomach. As Gemma gets to her feet, Marie grabs the area around Gemma’s navel and squeezes in a vicious belly claw. Gemma folds over and backpedals into the corner as Marie digs in deep, feeling Gemma’s belly soften and smiling at the taller girl’s scream.

Gemma- GUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!

Marie moves Gemma out of the corner, gets on Gemma’s back, then locks her legs around Gemma’s arms, waist, and her own arm while holding onto the belly claw. Gemma and Siena Blaze have discussed fighting each other and Gemma is getting a free preview of coming attractions because this is another one of Siena’s finishers. Marie is whispering something in Gemma’s ear and seems to be laughing in between the words, but Gemma hasn’t gone down yet. She straightens herself up, backs up hard and mashes Marie into the corner turnbuckles… then again… and again… and a--- nooo, Marie releases the hold and sits on the top turnbuckle, but Gemma turns, nails Marie in the stomach, lifts her up in a gorilla press slam and throws her out of the ring at the Spanish announce table. Marie’s body crashes into the table… but it doesn’t break. Gemma climbs onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, when Gemma’s abs crash into Marie’s, the table finally breaks and chants of “HOLY SHIT!!” rain down, and all around. Samantha is shown telling Justine something that sounds like “Well, that’s one less table we have to break,” and both women burst into laughter while Vixxxen stuffs her face with popcorn. Rachel is still watching from the shadow of the entryway, leaning against the wall with her arms folded and no expression on her face.

Gemma slowly gets to her feet and pulls Marie from the debris by her long ponytail. Gemma whips Marie towards the steel ring steps, but Marie jumps on the steps and backflips onto Gemma, who catches the blonde and runs with her towards the steel ring post, but Marie slips off of Gemma’s back and pushes her into the ring post, knocking her down. Marie rolls into the ring and lays on her back, huffing and puffing while Gemma is down, holding her shoulder, but making her way up the steps. Gemma sees Marie down and climbs the top turnbuckle, but Marie springs back to life, runs up the ropes and meets Gemma up there, jumps and attempts a super huracanna or frankensteiner, but Gemma falls forward as soon as Marie’s legs are around her neck in a super Powerbomb. Gemma makes the cover…1...2... Marie has her foot on the ropes. Gemma stands up, but falls back down… she needs the ropes to pull herself back to her feet. Marie rolls over onto her stomach and gets to her hands and knees. Gemma kicks Marie hard across the ribs and stomach, sending the blonde rolling to the middle of the ring. Marie gets up to her feet, but Gemma nails her with a submarine punch right on her navel…

Marie- Huuuuhhhh…

Gemma did her homework because Marie has always been particularly vulnerable to this punch… she freezes in place; her eyes widen; her lips quiver… as she has from this shot in the past. Gemma sees that the blonde isn’t moving; her face is somewhere between pain and euphoria as Gemma hits her with a left hook right to her nose that sends Marie down face first, her head banging the ring’s canvas. Gemma reaches down and pulls Marie up onto her shoulders, bending Marie back in a torture rack, or as Gemma would call it, just for this occasion, “a Bloody Marie on the Rox.” Marie seems to be barely conscious, but the pain wakes her back to life as she screams and moans loudly.

Gemma seems to be enjoying every moment of Marie’s agony and one of the major criticisms of Gemma Rox is that she may take it too far in her matches. She clearly wants Marie to quit, but has no problem continuing the punishment. There have been nods to Rachel Apache throughout this match and it should be noted that when Rachel and Marie first sparred, this was the move that finished Marie off. Gemma decides to slam Marie off of her and to the mat, turning the torture rack into a reverse death valley driver. Gemma makes a throat slash gesture and gets down with Marie, preparing to go for her version of the Crippler Crossface, which she calls the Crossface Crippler (in my Scooby Doo voice, “Rooh?”). But Marie slips free and behind Gemma, brings her legs under Gemma’s armpits and behind her head and crosses her ankles on Gemma’s head… this is a move that Samantha uses and Gemma has felt it before… the Miami Vice. Justine and Vixxxen are both laughing at their fellow IQ as Samantha clearly looks into the camera that’s pointed her way and says, “What the fuck?”

Gemma is screaming in agony from this move, but she leans back hard and uses her legs to stand, with Marie still holding onto the Miami Vice. Gemma starts to spin around and around and around, swinging Marie in some sort of reverse airplane spin. Marie sits up and grabs Gemma around the neck, then lowers her legs to where they are just below Gemma’s breasts and tightens them. Gemma goes down on her back with Marie tightening her finisher and the move she caught Gemma in when they first fought at the convent… the scissor sleeper. Marie has the hold on tight, but it starts to loosen as Gemma slowly is prying Marie’s legs apart. Just like at the convent that day, Gemma is finding the strength and will to overcome Marie’s hold and Marie, as she’s been known to do, is fading under the pressure. Gemma finally pries herself free and turns over, jumping to her feet and stomping hard on Marie’s aching belly.

Marie- OOOOOF!!!

Gemma knows that now is the time. She grabs Marie and turns her over into another sharpshooter, but bends her own body back and across, cross facing Marie in a painful combination of the crossface crippler and the sharpshooter. The commentators don’t know what to call this one, but Frankie J. is quick to name it “London Bridge.” The top of Marie’s head and the bottom of her foot are almost touching and finally, she taps the mat three times to indicate her submission… but Gemma doesn’t let go. Gemma is still very very disgusted with Marie and it takes three refs grabbing her to pry her off the blonde, flirting with a heel turn once again. Gemma celebrates her victory, but she’s in a lot of pain while Marie is still down. The crowd gives the match a standing ovation. Even Samantha, Justine and Vixxxen stand and show their appreciation for both Gemma and Marie’s efforts. A shot is shown of where Rachel was standing, but Rachel has gone to the back. Gemma seems to be waiting for Marie to get up, but once she realizes that Marie isn’t going to get up just yet, she decides to exit the ring and give the blonde her moment in the sun… or rather, the cold Chicago night. Marie finally gets to her feet and is cheered by the fans, but she gives no reaction. This may very well be her last match in OPW; whether or not she will give a reaction or why she hasn’t or doesn’t is something that would have to be asked to her. She takes a moment to sit in the middle of the ring and it seems that she’s thinking about something, or maybe, she’s thinking about some things. She takes a moment to look up at the black and white banner of herself, now hanging with the other legends and she exit’s the ring, her hair dangling in her face; we can’t read her expression; we don’t know if she even has one.

Congratulations.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:17:26 PM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Marie B. vs Gemma Rox
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »
A Bloody Marie on the Rox?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Just how long have you been keeping THAT one stored!!!  :D

Awesome work honey :) brutal, inventive and downright vicious, as any fight between me and Marie B should be!

You totally rocked it :)

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:11:03 PM »
Thanks a lot, Gemma! :)

I actually was almost done with the match, then it occurred to me to start naming some of the moves. That name came to me and I went back up and put it in. It was fun doing this match. I hope people enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed doing it.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 01:06:46 AM »
I'm disappointed I wasn't the one who got to beat Mawee Bee into retirement, but I'm glad Gemma got to do it. Maybe Marie will step out of retirement soon so I can put her into a twisty hold like in the pic. :P

Luv ya Marie!  Wish you nothing but the best in your retirement. :-*

Great work Howard!

J
xoxo

PS....Mawee Bee, meet me in the garage again sometime >:(

Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 04:22:06 AM »
Thank you, Pete and Jonica! I am glad you enjoyed it. Don't forget to check out "Torment" to see the other 4'11" twin in action and let me know what you think.  ;)

Jonica, it's hard to close that chapter of writing a character as an author, but anything is possible. I wanted to make sure that I sent her out the correct way and I'm sure that you two will have many fights, somewhere, sometime. In my "universe," you've got that FTW Championship and you've pissed off both Marissa and Beth, so watch your back.

Glad you guys enjoyed the story  :)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »
Aw no, my sweet friend and lover, Marie, beaten by that upstart bitch Gemma!  :-[ :-\ :'( (Gemma, sorry, but I love to 'hate' you sometimes ... LOL!  :-* :D ;) ) But it was an awesome back-and-forth match - real see-saw match!  ;D

Even if this is Marie's last fight - her name is now enshrined in the hall of fame for all time! Huggssss babe!  :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »
Another AWESOME story, Howard!!! The details, the imagery, the emotions, every move is so crystal clear, it makes the action jump off the screen into your mind's eye so real, like you're right there in the front row!  :) ;) ;D

I'm a lil bummed that Marie retired....sure woulda been nice to tangle with someone shorter than me for a change! ;)

huggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 01:55:48 AM »
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. I really means a lot that you care enough to respond. Be sure to read "Torment" which is also on the board to see how the other 4'11" Canadian blonde faired. Okay, just to clear this up... Marie is still a fighter and she's still writing stories on the board. What I am doing is honoring the time we worked together on stories between 2004-2007 by putting her in the Hall for creative works and as "Marie" the character. I'm sure you guys can fight and will fight. You can write it; she can write. Just because you're in the Hall doesn't mean you're retired. Jessika isn't retired ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »
Nope. It's my understanding that you're waiting for the right time to confront Rachel about injuring your daughter Seka.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 05:44:01 PM »
it's going to be a 'seasonal showdown' Jessika ;) don't you worry!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »
it'll be a season's beatings lol!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »
Gemma- ARRGGHH!!! FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!

Well, sure. Even if I somehow forgot it was Gemma I was fighting, her unique way of expressing herself would remind me. :o

Quite a fight.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
Thanks and Happy Holidays, Marie

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:04:15 PM by howardcosell »