News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Esther Baxter vs Denise Milani

• 8 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Esther Baxter vs Denise Milani
« on: December 18, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »
Premise is, Denise wants to prove her dominance In the modeling world by taking on the biggest tits in the urban model community.

Esther Baxter-

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Denise Milani-

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Esther Baxter vs Denise Milani
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 01:54:11 AM »
Thinking the story could start with Esther in the pool with her black and gold bikini topcrushing urban model Khrysti Hill's huge, but substantially smaller tits.  Esther is crowned the Titfight Queen of the urban model community.  After Esther is finished with Khrysti, she asks who if any girl could handle her incredible breasts.  Then Denise Milani comes out, her GIGANTIC tits nearly bursting out at every side of her bra.  Esther turns and zooms in on Denise's massive tits, very impressed by what she sees.

Denise walks up to Esther, "Oh, trust me, I'll give you a much better fight than Khrysti.  But are you really ready to have the full weight of these tits bear down in yours?..."

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
Esther would own Milani in a titfight, stepping up to the challenge and shutting Denise's mouth. I think Esther would smash Denise's tits flat, then play a little dirty and add insult to injury by smothering Denise between her giant tits. She'd taunt Milani saying, "How come you ain't talking' so much NOW, bitch?!" and laugh as all she could hear was Milani's muffled cries for help.

As a side note though, have you SEEN Milani recently? She stopped modeling and became a female body builder. Woof... Reeeaaalllyy tough to look at her now. Look up some pics and you'll know what I mean  :-X

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:56:23 AM »
Very hot titfight. I like to see Denise overpowering Esther, flattered her x-large boobs. This would be the ultimate humiliation for the sexy Esther. After this nightmare Esther submits and the evil Denise will take the victory.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 12:57:06 PM »
Some vids to compare Esther and Denise:
http://www.noob.us/sexy/denise-milani-goes-for-a-bra-fitting/
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?42022-esther-baxter-sexy-ss-in-a-pool

Denise looks unbelievably massive in that purple bra.  Not sure if it's because she's skinnier, if her tits are just bigger or maybe both .  Esther on the other hand looks breathtaking, her giant boobs look like they're about to burst out that top.

Esther is getting crushed though by Denise and Lucy Pinder.  Might make a story after the polls, from right now it don't look too good for Esther.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 01:03:52 PM »
Very hot titfight. I like to see Denise overpowering Esther, flattered her x-large boobs. This would be the ultimate humiliation for the sexy Esther. After this nightmare Esther submits and the evil Denise will take the victory.

That would be hot.  Esther wouldn't know what to do after her tits collapse under the heavy weight of Denise's gigantic boobs would be a shock to Esther since she always crushes her opponents

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 01:28:39 AM »
Is Esther enhanced?

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »
Esther is taking a severe beating right now.  Denise is just way too big for her.  Esther's gonna need help from one of her video girl friends just to even it out.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 05:43:29 PM »
Is Esther enhanced?
No, Denise is but Esther's all natural.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.