News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

slapping

• 7 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
slapping
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:49:56 AM »
have you seen the french film (if i am not mistaken) where there is game when two men or women begin to slap each other.and there is a scene where two women slap each other turn by turn.so the woman whose tears come off first because of anger is loser.so amazing scene.do you know the name of this film?

and do you know the video where women slap each other by turns ?
i like slapping my rival hard and first.do you prefer to give slap first or prefer to wait untill you first to be slapped and then begin to fight?have you ever been so that your rival slaps you so hard that you begin to cry from anger?

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: slapping
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
In an irl fight I do not waste time with slapping.  I do not want a prolonged battle allowing the other gal the opportunity to hurt me.  I throw my best punches and they are usually aimed at her face.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »
In an irl fight I do not waste time with slapping.  I do not want a prolonged battle allowing the other gal the opportunity to hurt me.  I throw my best punches and they are usually aimed at her face.
fist fight is another type

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
I would sure love to know what movie this is :)

Offline andreastuff

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 11:22:15 PM »

I have to agree with  Sue on this one. Slapping is only so effective.  I've had a few street type fights and in each one I punched and so did the other woman.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »
so anyone can answer layla85 question? what is the name of the movie???

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 05:19:27 AM »
i loved it when my x slapped me. oh sry wrong forum for that discussion.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 05:20:11 AM »
movie is called Croque la Vie: http://beautifulwomencompete.blogspot.com/2009/01/very-sexy-slapfight.html?zx=75101da942c3429e

Unfortunately I can't find the clip on youtube.

This was a great video... I wish I could find it again also...
Manager of a team of Female fighters here