News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FC-ChallengeClub 2008@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Free Trailer

• 4 Replies

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Foxycombat - Finest Female Fighting
FC-ChallengeClub 2008@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Free Trailer
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:31:59 AM »
THE SHOW MUST GO ON!

{alt}
FREE TRAILER ---> www.foxycombat.com/FC-CClub_Trailer/FCCC_2008.wmv

Hana’s Foxycombat Challenge Club

The first 6 movies available now

The first rule of Challenge Club is that everyone talks about Challenge Club.
The second rule of Challenge Club is that if challenged, you must fight!

Held in Summer 2007, shortly after Foxycombat's foundation, the first Challenge Club was very popular amongst the Foxes and enormously exciting for the fans. Here, in 2008, comes the second one. The Challenge Club looks like an all-girls summer house party, with two dramatic exceptions. The first is that every single girl is "perfect 10"
gorgeous. That means proud, hackle-raising rivalries which spell trouble. The second is that in any case they have all assembled to fight each other! At any time, a girl may pick up a coloured card to start a fight. The colour of the card fixes what kind of fight it must be.

Blue - mat wrestling
Red - catfight
Pink - "Foxy" sex-fight
Yellow - oil fight

Having selected a card, the girl goes round the group until she sees her chosen opponent. She gives the card to the other girl in a challenging manner and the fight is on! There is no way out - if you come to the party and you are challenged, you must fight! It’s beyond your wildest dreams.

New Foxycombat Challenge Club meeting welcomes five new faces.

As at any party, there are disputes, at which the senior girl takes a card (usually red!) and gives it to one of the girls in the dispute so she can challenge the other. No challenges were planned beforehand; all occur at a whim. No girls knew of any fights in advance. The outcome is a sensational series of genuine fights, with no girl backing down from being called out.
The highly charged atmosphere provokes Challenge Club newcomers Sharon, Domino and Anna into action and introduces two Foxycombat debutantes Vera and Barbara. They join Foxy favourites Isabella, Juliana, Marlies, Nicola, Monika, Anessa and Sarah for mat wrestling, catfights and even a couple of oil fights.

Light the blue touch paper and stand back!

Enjoy,

Hana
ILoveCatfights

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: FC-ChallengeClub 2008@FOXYCOMBAT ---> Free Trailer
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »
If challenged, you must fight!

Hana’s Foxycombat Challenge Club-Part two is online now!
I am happy to present you additional 5 new Challenge Club fights. The wistfully awaited matches are waiting to be watch!
Fasten your seatbelts because it's gonna be more powerfull as you can dream of.

{alt}
FREE TRAILER ---> www.foxycombat.com/FC-CClub_Trailer/FCCC_2008.wmv

►Mov 08_060 Domino vs. Monika  http://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=08_060&page=Video
►Mov 08_062 Sarah vs. Barbara  http://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=08_062&page=Video
►Mov 08_065 Domino vs. Nicola  http://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=08_065&page=Video
►Mov 08_066 Sarah vs. Marlies  http://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=08_066&page=Video
►Mov 08_067 Domino vs. Juliana  http://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5?action=videos&task=detail&file=08_067&page=Video

Enjoy the great matches,
Hana
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:04:18 AM by Hana »
ILoveCatfights

sweethang14

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 05:17:00 AM »
This is a great site.

Offline Hana

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
hi sweethang14,

I was wondering cause i found this topic on top. thx for your compliment! It was filmed in the summer one year ago, and i remember gladly on the time we take it. I searched the archiv and found some pics i dont  know if they are ever published on a free board. Maybe some but I think not all of them.
Here is my little thank u to remind me on a good time with my girls:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

The whole gallerie you will find as an zipped file with 76 pics under following link:

www.foxycombat.com/FC-CClub_Trailer/Gallery/FCCC_2008.zip

thx for lovin foxycombat

lovely greetings

hana
ILoveCatfights

petelv

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 05:21:08 PM »
I liked the soccer series Hana.

pete