News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Roommates

• 5 Replies

Offline poteat1979

Roommates
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:01:12 PM »
Any female ever had a knock down hair pulling rolling around catfight with her roommate??? Plz share....

Offline eileen311960

Re: Roommates
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 02:12:48 AM »
While in college I participated in foxy boxing and wrestling fundraisers. My roommate and I were sparring for fun. Actually just goofing around. She got a little rough and punched me on the side of the head a little too hard and we ended up throwing hard punches. I got a nasty black eye and she ended up with a bloody nose and a loose tooth.  

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 02:35:44 AM »

I remember hearing about two roomates(one of them had a b/f)and there were sharing d*ck and one of them find out about it(both were dancers)and they got into a big fight at the club because of it...
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline cooper4

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 04:22:49 AM »

Later, I heard one roomate moved out(two dancers at a club).

Offline eileen311960

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 04:51:32 AM »
While in college I participated in foxy boxing and wrestling fundraisers. My roommate and I were sparring for fun. Actually just goofing around. She got a little rough and punched me on the side of the head a little too hard and we ended up throwing hard punches. I got a nasty black eye and she ended up with a bloody nose and a loose tooth.  

Interesting, how were things between you after that?

She switched rooms with another girl who became my roommate. We lived in a sorority house, so we still had to see eachother frequently.  The weird thing was when we had the next foxy boxing function for charity we were not matched against eachother.  We never had any more run ins but to be honest before the fight we were not that close anyway but we did get along.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 07:13:12 PM »

I heard it was two blondes one was about 5'3 and the other about 5'5...the shorter one seem to have more fighting experience than the tall girl she was throwing uppercuts and rights and left...basically beat the other girls as*...lol......

It was the taller girls b/f(just goes to show  being angry will only take you so far)if you don't have experience to go along with it.