News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mothers and daughters

• 4 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Mothers and daughters
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:47:06 AM »
Paula and Rose fought after school. It was a short fight because very soon they were separated by other girls. But not short enough to avoid them bleeding from the nose and mouth as a consequence of the three or four punches they exchanged. Nothing too big, and probably the next day they would have forgotten the problem if not for their mother’s intervention.

Paula’s mother, Emily, as soon as her daughter arrived home with her face still red of blood, asked what had happened and when Paula told her, she got furious. “Oh, that bitch!”. “Mom, I punched Rose too”, Paula said, knowing her mother words were not directed to Rose, but to her mother, Jenny. Emily and Jenny were not precisely friends. On the contrary, for some mysterious wave between them, they despised the other. In quite a few parents meetings at school they have got into words and only the fact that they were with other parents and teachers had avoided a clash of characters. As a consequence, Paula and Rose were not either in the best relations, but it was the first time they had got physical.

Emily got to the school phone directory and dialed Jenny’s number. She started screaming as soon as Jenny got into the phone: “You, bitch, have you seen what your ugly daughter did to my Paula?”. “You are the bitch and stop screaming, slut. You should see what your stupid daughter did to my Rose”, screamed Jenny. “I don’t care about your Rose, pig, and that is enough. I believe you and I should have a meeting, now!”, Emily hissed . “Oh, yes, bitch, we better solve our problems for ever, in the only way two women can”, Jenny hissed back. “I agree! In ten minutes I will be at your home!”, Emily slammed the telephone. Certain that they will get physical, she changed into a red top tank, which did little to hide her big 38 D boobs, and a black mini short. Paula had washed her face and they got on the car and drove to Jenny’s at the other side or her own street.

Jenny opened the door with Rose at her side. She was wearing also a top tank, in her case black, which enhanced her firm 40 C boobs, and a green mini short. The two women glared at each other, breathing hard while the girls ignored each other. “Let’s go to the backyard”, Jenny said, and started walking.

In the backyard, they stopped and glared again, their nipples pressing the flimsy tops. They were two beautiful women, both divorced, with their share of admirers. Emily was 40 (Paula and Rose were just 18) and Rose’s mother, Jenny, was 42. Emily was brunette, 5’8”, 160 lbs, curvaceous on the plus side. Jenny was a redhead, 5’9”, 165 lbs, as curvaceous and fleshy as Emily. “Well, bitch, let’s start by your daughter apologizing to Paula”, Emily hissed, their bodies centimeters from each other. “No, slut, it is the other way around, Paula and you apologize”. The girls, still visibly ignoring each other, had sat on the covered porch.

Emily launched her right arm intending slapping Jenny’s face. Jenny stopped the arm grabbing her wrist and her right hand slammed hard on Emily’s face. The brunette shrieked and grabbed Jenny’s hair, pulling hard. Jenny screamed and in a second they were pulling hairs and slapping each other faces and tits. They locked arms and started kicking each other, trying unsuccessfully between their legs but hurting instead their thighs. Suddenly Jenny pulled the top of Emily ripped and let her big tits naked, hanging minimally. The brunette grunted and ripped Jenny’s top also. They started to sweat and they were slippery when they bear hugged, flattening their boobs as they continued pulling hairs and slapping. Their faces and tits were red from the slaps and their grunts were louder by the minute. They weren’t paying attention to the girls who were sitting down side by side, still ignoring each other, but mesmerized by the cruel fight between their mothers.

The mature women were struggling sweaty boobs to sweaty boobs, until Emily tripped Jenny and both fell heavily on the grass, rolling over and over, legs tangled, punching and kicking. The fight was balanced, the two women equally strong, and in the process both ripped their flimsy shorts and continued only in panties. After a time,   a well timed knee of Emily hit Jenny’s crotch. The redhead screamed, doubled over instinctively and Emily sat on her tits, grabbed her ears and started to bang her head on the grass hard. Jenny thought she was going to lose conscience, but in a flash of strength she arched, got impulse with her feet on the grass and both her knees hit Emily’s lower back. The brunette screamed in agony, feel herself dismounted and sent flying over Jenny’s head and landed face first a couple of yards behind Jenny. The redhead didn’t waste time, she rolled on her knees, approached her opponent and sat on her back, grabbed her long hair and started giving her the same medicine, banging her face on the grass with one hand while punching her kidneys with the other. Again, it looked the fight was at an end, when suddenly Jenny felt a brutal kick on her back which made her scream in pain and fell at the side of Emily.

Paula, seeing her mother in imminent danger, had run from the porch and kicked Jenny hard. Immediately, she was kicked herself by a furious Rose and both young girls rolled on the floor punching the other brutally. Their mothers stood up a little wobbly from their beatings, looked at each other and stepped up to the girls, grabbed them by the arms and separated them, each mom to her daughter. They were bleeding again and crying of pain and rage. “What the hell do you think you are doing?” Emily yelled. It was Rose who answered: “The same than you two, fighting”. Jenny shook her daughter, but Paula added, still with tears: “Our fight in the school was not important, but you hate each other and took your opportunity. “Yes, you looked like furious animals, mom”, Rose insisted. “I came only when I saw you could be seriously injured. Sorry Jenny”, Paula said apologetically.

Then, while Emily and Jenny looked at each other embarrassed, Rose hugged and kissed Paula on the cheeks and took the hand of Paula. “Let’s go home to clean up”.

The fighters looked at each other with embarrassment. “Guess the girls have taught us a lesson”, Emily said. “We were certainly like animals”, Jenny said and both looked at their injured bodies, with all the marks of punches, kicks and scratches. “We better wash and cure our injuries”, Jenny said.

They helped each other, cleaned up and showered and Jenny invited Emily to her room to get some clean garments. “We are of similar size, so you will find something”, she said. Before entering her room, they heard noises in Rose’s room, which had the door partly opened. They peeked and saw both girls naked in a happy 69.

They looked at each other and entered Jenny’s room still smiling. “Maybe we should do the same”, Emily said.

They kissed.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Mothers and daughters
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
What a great story. I loved what happen in very end.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
Thank you, Pete
I am glad you like my stories

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 06:22:42 AM »
Mhh another great story, hope we can discuss this sometime soon dear..

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »
loved the story..

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!