News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

STORY: Brooke Hogan vs Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift

• 7 Replies

Offline eltinko

STORY: Brooke Hogan vs Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:30:26 AM »
Here's my 2nd story for this site.
Please share your thoughts and/or complaints

Brooke Hogan vs. Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez

Brooke Hogan                         Taylor Swift                 Selena Gomez
5’11”                           vs           5’11”                     &       5’5”
175 lbs.                                      120 lbs.                         110 lbs.

{alt}

{alt}   

{alt}

“Why the hell did you invite her here?”  Taylor Swift asked, as she threw her purse into the corner. “Why the hell did you pick that fight, anyway?”  Selena Gomez looked at her friend and said, “Please, there are 2 of us and only one of her, we can take her.  Easy.” 

Only an hour ago, Taylor and Selena were eating at a sidewalk café and saw a town car pull up.  They were curious who was inside, and when Brooke Hogan stepped out Selena didn’t even try to stifle her laugh.  Brooke looked over and glared.  Taylor looked embarrassed and hid behind her menu as Brooke stomped over to their table.  Selena had a smirk on her face and waved at the approaching amazon.  When Brooke arrived at the table, she leaned towards Selena and asked, “Something funny, ‘chica’?”  Selena looked at Taylor, winked, and replied, “Yea, whose town car did you have to steal to get a ride here?”  Taylor blushed and Brooke snarled.  “What’s that supposed to mean?”  Selena smiled and said, “It means you’re not famous enough to rate a VW Beetle, let alone a town car!”   Brooke stood up to her full height, put her hands on her hips, and spat out, “You need to apologize for that, you little twat.”

Taylor gasped and Selena stood up and looked up at the blonde.  “Or what?” Selena said, “You’re gonna beat us up?”  Taylor stood up too.  She was as tall as Brooke, but felt small.  “Hey, hey, hey…  Let’s not get carried away here!”  Brooke looked back and forth between the 2 songbirds and said, “Yeah right, like I’m gonna let the paparazzi catch me stomping America’s sweethearts into the curb.”  Selena looked around at all the photographers and ceded the point.  She said, “Fine, hop back into your rental and follow me and Taylor back to her apartment!”  Brooke laughed and said, “Lead the way, bitch.”

So now, after a tense drive, Taylor stood at the window, wringing her hands waiting for Brooke Hogan’s car to pull up.   Selena was across the room, lounging on the couch.  “Hey, Taylor!  Stop worrying, she probably won’t even show.”  Taylor glanced back at her friend and said, “Well, she just pulled up.”  Selena hopped off the couch and watched Brooke stroll up to Taylor’s door, wearing low-rise jeans and a white tee.  Brooke walked in without knocking and yelled, “You ready to apologize yet, bitches?”  She threw her purse onto the couch and looked across the room.  Selena was standing by the window wearing jeans and a black t-shirt, and Taylor was standing behind her friend, wearing jeans, high black boots, and a purple flannel shirt.

Selena didn’t even bother to answer the question.  She grabbed Taylor by the arm and walked to the center of the room.  She pointed at Brooke and said, “Bring it on, whore!”  Brooke was on her in an instant.   The tall blonde slammed her shoulder into the Latina’s chest, throwing her backwards, sending her tumbling over an ottoman.  Brooke turned towards Taylor and grinned.  Taylor put her hands up defensively and started backing up.  “Look, Brooke, you don’t have to do this, I didn’t even say anything!”  But Brooke grabbed Taylor by the shoulders and picked her up, slinging the skinny singer over her shoulder.  Taylor was kicking and trying to punch Brooke in the back, but failed to escape before Brooke slammed her down onto the ground, winding her.

Selena finally got up, grabbing at her chest, and rushed at Brooke.  She drove her shoulder into the bigger blondes stomach, hoping to take the fight to the ground.  Brooke barely moved with the impact though.  She drove both fists down into Selena’s back, sending her down to the carpet again.  Before Selena could get up, Brooke sat on her back, driving all her weight onto the small girl.  Brooke gathered the squirming girl’s arms and trapped them as she administered a Camel Clutch, pulling back on Selena’s head until it felt like her neck was going to break.  “Get off of me, you fat cow!” Selena groaned through clenched teeth.  Brooke merely laughed and pulled back harder.  Selena cried out in pain and felt herself begin to pass out.   Brooke was so focused on torturing the small Latina she didn’t notice Taylor get up behind her.

Taylor ran at Brooke and jumped on her back, wrapping her arms around Brooke’s neck.  Brooke was surprised enough to let go of Selena, allowing her to slump to the ground.  Brooke stood up to her full height and smiled.  Taylor was squeezing her throat, but the leggy blonde was so weak it felt about as painful as wearing a turtleneck sweater.   Brooke turned around so her back, with Taylor on it, faced the wall, and she ran forcefully backwards, slamming the blonde songstress between the wall and her full weight.  Taylor’s arms went limp immediately as she slid down the wall in a heap.

Brooke noticed Selena starting to stir, so she leaned down and picked up the barely conscious Taylor, expertly locking her in a vicious headlock.  “Hey, Gomez!” shouted Brooke, “Gomez, get the hell up, you pussy!”  Selena struggled to her feet, and wobbled while she stared at Brooke tormenting her friend.  Selena tried to muster courage, but instead it sounded like begging, “Let her go, Brooke!  Please!”  Brooke replied, “I’ll let her go, but you have to do something for me first.  I want you to strip!”  Selena was dumbstruck.  “What?  I’m not doing that!”  Brooke didn’t say anything, instead just twisted her grip on Taylors neck, forcing the music star to cry out in pain.  Selena had no choice but to obey the blonde amazon.  She pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing a black bra, but then hesitated.  “Let’s see those titties, Disney bitch!” Brooke gloated.  Selena blushed as she unhooked her bra, freeing her perky B cups.  She then kicked off her shoes and peeled off her jeans, leaving her only dressed in a skimpy black thong.  She cupped her tits in her hands, struggling for any level of modesty.  Brooke then commanded, “Spin around so I can get a better look at that ass.”  Selena blushed again and turned around. 

While Selena’s back was turned, Brooke dumped Taylor to the ground, and raced over to the half-naked starlet and grabbed to full handfuls of her black hair.  Selena squealed in pain and couldn’t stop the tears springing to her eyes.  Brooke shouted at the gasping Taylor Swift, “Hey, Blondie, you know the routine!  Lose the clothes or I’m going to rip the tits off your friend here!”  Taylor repeated the process, removing her own shirt and jeans, and was soon standing there in only bright pink hot pants; her arms crossed over her small A cups.  Brooke beckoned at Taylor with one finger, and smirked when the tall blonde humbly walked to her.  Brooke’s arm shot out and grabbed a fistful of Taylor’s hair.  Brooke swung her arms together and slammed the two friends heads together.  Before they could slump to the floor, though, Brooke gathered them into a bear hug, the weaker girls dazed, face-to-face, their arms pinned to their sides.

Brooke gently shook her foes, to reawake them.  The girls groaned and turned to look into Brooke’s eyes, their faces pressed together.  Brooke had a wild look in her eyes.  “Ready, girls?” she asked, and then she began to squeeze.  Taylor and Selena immediately felt the pressure, and began moaning and squirming, oblivious to the fact that Brooke’s eyes were glued to their breasts, which were grinding against each other’s.   Selena managed to yell out, “Please stop!  I’m sorry!  Please!  I’ll do anything!”  Mercifully, the pressure lessened and Brooke responded sweetly, “anything?” 

Taylor’s head had slumped onto Selena’s shoulder.  Selena could hear her friend softly sobbing as she looked at Brooke with worried eyes and simply nodded.  Brooke leaned close and, just over a whisper, cooed into Selena’s ear, “Kiss her.”  Selena’s eyes went wide as she stared back at her tormentor.  “Please, no,” she begged, but then the squeezing started again, somehow, impossibly, stronger than before.  After only a few seconds Selena screamed out “OK!  OK!  I’ll do it!   Just stop…” The pressure stopped again, and Selena turned her head to look at Taylor.  Their noses brushed together until Selena closed her eyes and plunged her tongue into Taylor’s slightly open mouth.  The girls’ tongues slid over each other, and uncontrollably, they began to moan in pleasure.  Brooke had a huge grin on her face and after letting the girls make out for a few minutes, she released her bear hug.  Selena and Taylor stumbled to stay on their feet, which was a horrible mistake.  Brooke grabbed their heads again, slamming their foreheads together, knocking both girls out. 

Brooke arranged her 2 defeated foes into a standard 69 position, Selena resting on top of the larger Taylor; their heads nestled between each other’s thighs.   Brooke strolled to her car, leaving the front door wide open, and drove to the end of the block where a crowd of teenage boys were playing basketball.  She rolled down the window and yelled out, “Hey, you guys like Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift?  Try the blue house 4 doors down!  And don’t forget your camera phones!”  And she sped off, relishing her easy victory.

Offline eltinko

Re: STORY: Brooke Hogan vs Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:34:30 AM »
forgot the pictures

{alt}

vs

{alt}

{alt}

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:49:58 PM »
Great story...loved the ending!

Looking forward to seeing some more victims!

Offline sexfight_lover

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »
Brilliant! Thanks for writing a great story, I especially liked the mention of the Taylor and Selena's boobs. Seeing Taylor's pathetic A-cups getting humiliated is one of my ultimate fantasies. I look forward to reading more of your work. What matches have you got planned next? I would love to see Ellen Page, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson and Michelle Trachternberg in some kind of erotic match but I am sure whatever you write will be awesome.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 07:45:21 AM »
Selena & Taylor had 1 Victory here , The Gas Brooke had to waste to drive over there to beat their Jobberific Asses
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:01 AM »
I love these handicap-matches, where one strong woman destroys two jobber girlies. And here it was two great jobbers and a great dominator in a greatly told story, that brought me a great imagination in my head from where the fight begins in the cafe over the great fight/domination action until the end. One of the best storie of the year at the end of the year.

Offline eltinko

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 05:46:54 AM »
Thanks for the great feedback, everyone!  I am working on my next story which features the cast of the new movie "Spring Breakers":   Selena Gomez, Heather Morris, Emma Roberts, and Vanessa Hudgens. 

If you guys have any suggestions or requests, let me know!  I'll see what I can do

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 05:49:09 AM »
Good story with a fitting end.