News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 24 - Champs in action & a Debut

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Hello Everybody , let me introduce myself , I'm Marianna Martini , the Youngest Sister of , I hate to say it , the now , Ex-Ladies Champion , Maritza Martini .

Last night at the PPV , Maritza had things going her way until she hit a slippery spot on the Top Turnbuckle where fluid remained from the Hardcore match they had the match before & took a nasty fall which started her downfall & she is off tonight to clear her head , but my oldest Sister , Maria , is facing Monster Nakano again & I doubt Monster will find her as easy as last time as Maritza gave her a Blueprint to work with to defeat the Champ in her debut as Champ , even though it is a Non-Title Match .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Right now Monster Nakano is in the Ring raving in broken English about her win last night & goes on for about 5 mins before finally saying she is ready & bring her 1st Victim as Champ out & very quickly , Maria's , well mine & Maritza's as well , our Music comes on & out comes Maria , ready to get some revenge for Maritza last night & showing no fear despite the last time , Monster Demolished her & as Maria enters the Ring , Monster taunts her by holding the Title Belt aloft as she smiles a sarcastic smile at Maria who gets angry & charges at the gloating Champion & tackles her to the mat .

Maria uses her anger to get on top of the champ & grabs her hair & starts to bang her Head on the mat , but the Ref steps in & pulls her away & not surprisingly , Maria is not happy with him for breaking it up almost instantaniously & in frustration shoves him aside & turns to find Monster about to tackle her down & she does & now Monster is on top & starts to bang Maria's head onto the mat with a fistful of Hair as the Ref , unlike he did with Maria where he quickly pulled her away , the Ref steps in & tells Monster to break & then delays when she doesn't & slowly gives her the 5 count to break which she does at almost 5 .

Monster argues with the Ref as well before moving back in quickly as Maria is dazed & again slams her head into the mat over & over as the Ref delays before giving her another 5 count & after breaking , Monster again bangs Maria's head into the mat until this time the Ref finally does pull Monster away & they argue until Maria is on her Knees trying to regroup & Monster runs in & puts out her Big Foot & Slams it into the side of Maria's Head & Maria falls limp to the mat , looking like the Boot to the Head ko'd her .

Monster brings a limp Maria up & gets her onto her Shoulders & falls backwards , crushing Maria with her Samoan Drop & Maria is out as Monster bounces off the Ropes & nails her with her Butt Drop ( Asian Bomb ) & non chalantly makes the cover , 1-2-3 & it's over .

Monster has her Arm raised in Victory , but then decides to teach Maria a lesson & starts to give her Samoan Drop after Samoan Drop , having no regard or care & tells the Ref off as well & keeps Samoan Dropping Maria into further Oblivian & I can't take it anymore & charge out to the ring , grabbing a Chair as I go & as I appear for the 1st time , the Ref is calling for the Bell again & as I hit the ring , Monster bids her retreat & hams it up as I tend to Maria , who has her Arm raised in Victory by the Ref who reveresed his decision & I assist Maria to the back & await my debut match in the SWF .
Heys Folks , Maria here , not exactly 100% as you might guess , Monster did a nasty number on me , but luckily , Marianna came out to make the save before
I was hurt further & I'll hopefully narrate Marianna's debut match better than I wrestled tonight .

Marianna's Opponent , The Golden Vixen , is now making her way to the ring , an Opponent who is no stranger to us Martini's , at least to me & Maritza , Maritza has defeated her tons of times though without losing to her , but when I have faced her , she has kicked my Ass more often than not , but I'll say we are about 50 / 50 on wins .

Finally , here comes Marianna , looking fit & fantastic in her Country Gal like outfit with her long athletic Legs & trademark , Big Martini Breasts busting almost out of her top as she has faced Golden Vixen 4 times , defeating her 3 times , the 1 loss came in a Custom Match when she 1st started out on an Internet Site where somebody wanted to see her get her Ass Kicked , a HUGE Asshole no doubt , but things are different now & my little Sister will make things right .

Marianna stands on the ring apron & teases the crowd with all her great assets & then does a flip into the ring while holding onto the ropes & points to the crowd for their support 1 last time , but as she does , Golden Vixen attacks her from behind & nails her with a Forearm to the back of her head  that makes Marianna go into the ropes & as she turns to try to face her attacker the Vixen is on her & gives her 7 Chops to her Chest & then Rope Whips her off the ropes & on the return , tries to give her kick to her Chest , but Marianna ducks , Matrix Style , & as Vixen turns back to her , Marianna nails her with an Enzijuri Kick to the side of her head that connects & the Vixen has no clue to where she is already & stumbles around as Marianna comes off the ropes & hits her with a Running Enziguri this time , almost ko'ing the Heel .

With the Vixen in a seated position , Marianna runs off the ropes again & hits Vixen with a Flipping Neckbreaker & then she runs the ropes again & performs a Rolling Thunder move that ends with a Flipping Legdrop onto Vixens aching head & Marianna goes for the pin , 1-2 but no 3 as The Vixen kicks out .

Marianna brings the Vixen up to her feet & out of desperation , the Vixen rakes Marianna's eyes , stopping her Momentum & backs up a bit to try her Leg Kick again , but again Marianna dodges it , Matrix Style & as the Vixen turns back towards her again , Marianna kicks her in her Mid & then gives her a Spike DDT & the Vixen is again seeing stars as Marianna goes top rope & dives down , spinning in the air as she comes down & Splashes onto the Vixen , a move that is new , so new I don't even know what she calls it , but it is a devastating Splash however & I believe the Vixen is done for , 1-2-3 , yeah Baby , Marianna is the winner & soon , me & her will be Tag Champs & Maritza will defeat Monster to regain her Title & the Martini Sisters will rule the SWF .
Hello Everybody , Marianna back with you , it was nice to get my debut win here , The Golden Vixen is just no match for me & I thank Maria for filling in for me , but now it's time for 1 last Ladies Match on tonights show , the Tag Champs , German Muscle , against the 2 Ladies they were supposed to of faced on last night's PPV , Allysha & Irina , The Ravishing Russians , who due to the always Mysterious workings of Aeroflot , couldn't make it & didn't get here until just an hour or 2 before showtime tonight , so I wonder how fresh they will be .

Out come the Russian Babes , Allysha looks awesome in her Dirt Blonde hair & amazing body & Irina is irresistable with that Red Hair of hers & has an amazing body as well & if they have any Jetlag , they aren't showing it right now .

Here comes them Dang German Brutes , the Tag Champs , Jule & Zule , German Muscle , who once again decided to make this match " Anything Goes " the way they like it & upon entering the ring , they charge right at the Russian Hotties , Jule I think at Allysha & Zule I think at Irina & they all power away at each other , grabbing & pushing for control & both pairs wind up on the ropes where Jule & Zule with their clear cut power advantage get in control & each fire a punch to the mids of their Russian Opponents & then keep punching them as the Ref is slow to react , nothing new from what I hear , & gives them the 5 count to break which they do near 5 & quickly go to whip Allysha & Irina into each other & they are going to hit hard , but yes , they are able to avoid each other & lock Arms & spin around wth some momentum & Dropkick the Heels , driving them back a bit & then follow up with Dropkicks again that back the Champs into different Corners & Allysha & Irina follow up again by running in , jumping up onto the Thighs of Jule & Zule , & taking them over with Monkey Flips & the Russians quickly pounce onto the Top Rope & as Jule & Zule get to their feet & stumble around , when in range , Allysha & Irina jump & attempt Missle Dropkicks , but both Heels move out of the way & both Allysha & Irina Crash & Burn .

Jule & Zule quickly bring the Russian Babes to their Feet & bring them up into Dual Powerbombs & nail them good as it seems Allysha & Irina are quickly wore down from the fast pace of this match due to their long travel here & have no time to rest as Jule & Zule switch Babes & bring them both backup for another dual PowerBomb .

Jule & Zule switch again & again deliver PowerBombs in unison to the Russian Hotties to seize complete control of the match .

Jule & Zule grab Allysha's Arms & Legs & stick their Feet into Allysha's Ribs & lift her off the mat & pull with all they have as Allysha is trapped in their dreaded German Stretch for 25 full secs before they jump & pull , looking like they will break Allysha's Ribs as they hit her with the even more Savage , GermanBomb finisher of theirs & as Allysha is doomed , the Heels go over to Irina & place the Redhead in the GermanStretch that has her almost tearfull screaming in pain as they keep her in it for a full min before jumping & pulling & devastating Irina with the GermanBomb & she is definately out as they decide to give Allysha a 10 sec GermanStretch into a 2nd GermanBomb & with the Russian Hotties doomed , Jule & Zule select a Babe & together fold them over so their Legs sit next to their Heads & cockily sit on the Legs of the Babes as their cover as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 , a double Pin & Jule & Zule continue their Reign of Terror .
THE END    
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:39:58 PM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 24 - New Champ and a Debut
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 05:33:31 PM »
The Tag Teams , German muscle who need no Introduction by now , & the Ravishing Russians , Dang Aeroflot
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 24 - Champs in action & a Debut
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »
cool to see some new faces...Marianna and Allysha are pretty great jobbers!