News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Please Respect the name

• 5 Replies

Offline bedcatfighter

Please Respect the name
« on: December 31, 2011, 05:31:37 PM »
Recently i was in the chatroom of this site and one of the members came back calling me a perv and that the name bedcatfighter should be a name for a woman and not a man after the comment was made toward me I left the chatroom I ask you Whats in a name?

First let me say that yes Iam a male with the name bedcatfighter at least Iam not posing as a female,also the name that I use was the name of a close female friend who is np longer with us and I use the name out of respect for her and with the name Iam using it seems that I get no repect in the chatroom.

I go in the chatroom to maybe talk about catfighting or wrestling to those in the room be it male or female but to recieve what I saw the other day is dissappointing.

All Iam asking is please respect the name that Iam using if you want to chat with me then please do if you dont then thats ok to but dont disrepect me either.What Iam saying is please repect the name because their is a person behind the name.

Many years ago I used to videotape catfights not for public use but for private use by those that asked me to tape the fights and at the time I was respected by those that asked me to tape their fights

Please Respect the name and Thank You for reading this

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Please Respect the name
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 05:49:52 PM »
Since you were called a "perv" I am 99% sure who you're talking about.

Let me say this: ignore idiots likke that. There are a few here with some serious issues, but they never seem to get dealt with.

Consider the source. The person you're likely talking about has a terrible reputation as a fake , a loser and a trouble maker.

ignore such trash

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »
And keep in mind...any woman worth the time of day will be nice and chat. Most are pleasant and down to earth.

If someone starts out with insults, perv, etc...they're not worth spitting on.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
Mr.  BCF   if anyone troubles  you about your name of choice, send me a profile message with who is doing it, and if possible  copy/ paste what they say.   Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Online Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 10:07:00 PM »
I was in the room when that occurred and can confirm it is EXACTLY who you think it is HB. BCF, the person who called you a perv is quite simply a very unpleasant individual who can't process the fact that their mean spirited nature is the reason people don't like them.

To add to what Lauren suggested, if there is a mod in the chat room when this happens (and there was that night) I would also suggest contacting them via PM to let them know that you felt what was posted was uncalled for. It is possible they missed the post or didn't realize it honestly hurt or offended you.

Offline bedcatfighter

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 03:59:36 PM »
Yes it was to me dissappointing to see that remark also I was offended by that remark however i still will visit the chatroom so please if you see my name in the chatroom lets chat Lauren thanks for the feedback hopefully there wont be a reoccurance this type of behavior. Happy New Year to you All