News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

whats was the best fight in 2011

• 2 Replies

Offline j9764o

• God Member
whats was the best fight in 2011
« on: January 01, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
what was the best matches in 2011
wrestling

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: whats was the best fight in 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 04:46:47 PM »
I've seen some great unscripted catfights this year.
Top of my list would be Irish vs Regina 2, from EastCoastCats, closely followed by another fight from the same producer - Irish vs Johanna. Both feature the same very pretty Irish American girl - yeah, that would be Irish - against sultry latina opponents. They are long fights- 25 mins with a count of submissions scored at the end - and I like them both for the same reasons.
In each fight it turns out that one woman has a significant strength advantage over the other, but not significant enough to be able to dominate her easily and turn it into a "crush fight", where the loser accepts defeat long before the end and puts up only token resistance.
They both end in a similar fashion too. As time begins to run out the producer calls "Two minutes left" and the stronger girl goes all out for one last submission, which the loser, close to exhaustion by then, has no option but to concede, finishing the fight sprawled on the mat, completely beaten and spent.
My favourite shorter, first submission wins it battle has to be Flawless vs Elle Black, from Catzreview. Two gorgeous and very feisty young women, wearing only the tiniest of thongs, battling to a very emphatic submission, replayed by the producer from another camera angle.
The first three short fights released by CapitalCityCatfights were other highlights of the year for me. If Marla vs Charlie had been topless it might have topped my list in this category. Lets hope we see more of the same from this producer in 2012.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: whats was the best fight in 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:43:58 PM »
  Best Submission Wrestling match I seen was.... Femwin,  Jenny from Greece Vs Antscha from Budapest, 2 top fighters that are also 2 of the sexiest best looking fighters in the world, Jenny has the best breasts and Antscha best ass to fight on the mats all time!!!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan