News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I'm looking for a wild, good quality tag match

• 1 Replies

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
I'm looking for a wild, good quality tag match
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:02:28 PM »
 I think it could be a total BLAST!!  many have said "Love to'..but  then it gets lost in cyber mist. SO "good quality" for me = fairly strict tag-in, not all four in at once chaos, well matched teams who are fair but play to win and with as much skill, and whatever is fun for them, outside ring is fine, just agree on fules and keep them (no banging with chairs or hidden chains silliness- real wrestling, pro or other style) ref and watchers are fine with me. Anyone like to team up, suggest a team? F v F first preference, but couples match could be fun. ny ideaas besides just wrestling? I'm mainly looking to get a match or elimination series started! come on- step up all you tuffi competitiors.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
Re: I'm looking for a wild, good quality tag match
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 01:33:00 AM »
Great questions Boeing: First, I almost never post to the forum, and am not sure this is going to show up in the right place. I will repost if necessary to make it accessible for all to see. * Second and most important -
for your questions, I have years of experience doing competitive usually agganged real subwrestling , often with some cat elements, and trained some in judo, before some real life fight injuries, with two hospitalizations, caused the docs to scare me into abandoning “IRL” due to major health risks and be doomed to cyberfight.  So my post is regarding cyberfight only, unfortunately.

That being clarified- my post indicated I was thinking of any form of wrestling- as well as other styles of fighting , - possibly  in or other setting than a ring. I went with ring wrestling, on soft mats, because  I think tag contests in a ring are the expectation of most people. I asked for  good fight skills because I have training and experience, and I think it makes for greater fun and challenge. Yes Boeing, I am living testimony that poor training and things getting out of hand can be very dangerous and costly, having paid with the loss of a part of my eyesight.  I'd like this to be as  close as possible to an IRL match as cyberspace allows , even with a ref if needed to keep order and decide any issues of 'fairness' or the possibility of moves, as needed.

I am 5-7, 135-140lb range, but 137 and 8 depending on the week now, and would irl want opponents to be within 10 - 15lb difference in weight range, of close fitness level.

Cyberfighting has many drawback, but a few advantages, which most of us know, in thi interest, clearly, I am making use of some “cyber-magic” and freedom cyber provides. Yet, I DO want replies, and to set a tag or tag teams up. Advice from those who have tried this is sure welcome.