News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jada Pinkett Smith Vs. Taylor Swift Story

• 0 Replies

Offline KS

Jada Pinkett Smith Vs. Taylor Swift Story
« on: January 09, 2012, 01:37:49 AM »
Taylor never thought she would be in the wrestling ring. She remembered what started it all, Jada a comment to the media about how Taylor should stop acting surprised when she wins an award and how it annoys everyone who has to watch it. Taylor responded back that Jada obviously needs to worry more about herself giving the recent struggles between Will and Jada. This set off a Media frenzy and Taylor and Jada both agreed to settle their differences in a celebrity wrestling match for Charity.

Taylor was the first two enter the ring she was wearing a red two peice bathing suit, the 22 year old was on an intense traing scedule and felt fully prepared for the match. Jada Pinkett Smith entered the ring next, she was wearing a white one piece. the 40 year old felt that Taylor was overated and was waiting for her chance to get even after Taylors personal attacks.

Taylor starred Jada down and Jada stared right back. The bell rang and Taylor charged Jada and took a wild swing. Jada moved out of the way and pushed Taylor to the ground. Jada went to pounce on Taylor but Taylor saw her and used her long legs to kick Jada right in the face. Jada fell back and Taylor was able to stand up. The two wrestlers locked up. Taylor was able to use her legs as an advantage and began to hammer Jada's ribs with her knees. After five hard knees to Jada's midsection Taylor let her go, Jada in Agony crumpled to the mat. Taylor rolled Jada face down on the mat and kneed Jada in the lower back several times. Taylor sat directly on her back and putt Jada in a Camel Clutch. The crowd roared with excitment. Jada's back was in agony, and taylor kept covering her nose and mouth with her hand which made it difficult to breath. This pissed Jada off and she was able to free a hand a wiggle out of Taylors grip. Taylor was still on top of her, she delivered a painful head butt. This made Jada Dizzy and Taylor was able to put her in a bow and arrow submission. Taylor wanted to end the match with Jada submitting to her, and this is the last thing Jada wanted to happen. The bow and arrow had Jada wimpering in Pain.  Tears rolled down Jada's cheeks as she realized that her fourty year old body was not able to keep up with the 22 year old. After two minutes of the bow and arrow hold  Taylor lost patience and released the hold. Jada laid on the mat holding her lower back. Taylor realized that a Boston Crab will probable get the submission. As she stood over Jada and Jada wispered to her. Just pin me, I give up. Taylor smiled back and said, no, I am going to make you submit. She grabbed both of Jada's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Jada realized what Taylor was trying to do and began to kick wildly. But Young Taylor had more energy then Jada and got her in the middle of the ring. Taylor tried to turn her over in the crab, Jada was able to resist so Taylor switched directions and got Jada in the Boston Crab. The crowd erupted in excitement. The pain was unbarable and Jada burst into tears while tapping out. Taylor had a huge smile on her face and kept the hold on while listening to Jada's sobbing. The ref aske Taylor to release the hold, but
Taylor wanted her to say I submit. Taylor yelled, Say it! Jada shouted I Submit, please let me go, I cant take it anymore, please, I submit. Taylor released the hold, blew a kiss to a clapping will smith and left the ring. Jada layed there holding her back for a few more minutes.