News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

2nd Mature Catfight Tourney (QF)

• 6 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
2nd Mature Catfight Tourney (QF)
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:50:40 AM »
THE PARTICIAPANTS :

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

1st matcup :

Martha Vs. Leticia
{alt}
Martha faces the American Leticia.What do you think ?
Can Martha continue her winning streak or Leticia is too strong for her ?

VOTE HERE :

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1093639

2nd matchup :

Svetlana Vs Irene

{alt}
This is a civil war as those two powerful Russians meet each other in a nasty catfight;
Who is the stronger and diserve to qualify in next round (SF)?

VOTE HERE :

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1093640

3rd matcup :

Diane Vs. Cheryl

{alt}
Diane clashes against Chery- the South African.Who do you think win ?

VOTE HERE :

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1093641

4th matcup :

Beppie Vs Karen

{alt}
Another civil war as those two mature fighters from Usa , they clash in an exciting contest.Who is stronger ?

VOTE HERE :

http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/1093642

DONT VOTE AT THIS POLL AS BEPPIE IS DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM THIS MATURE CATFIGHT GR PR OF ILLEGAL VOTING ! ! !

NOTE :

It would be very interesting and cool , to post your opinion and explain your vote
e.q. why one fighter is superior than the other and anything generally about this mature catfight tourney !
;D

POLL ENDS : Sunday 01 Feb 09
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:33:17 PM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: 2nd Mature Catfight Tourney (QF)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 08:15:42 AM »
i think Martha will win like always she will dominate her match with Leticia because she has too much power unless she gets overconfident then Latecia could up set     i think Irene squeaks out victory over Svetlana again because she has more experience and looks tougher         I think Cheryl destroyd Diane because she has weight advantage and just looks more experienced        I think Karen beats Bippie because she has strength and speed also i think more savy     

My presonal view :

Martha Vs. Leticia : I am going with Martha on reputation, rating, and a  weight advantage.Leticia doesnt look so agressive to trouble the champion mature catfighter.I expect an one woman"s sow here.
Svetlans Vs. Irene : Brutal and nasty catfight this one; Russians know to fight hard and very tough decision; slight preference for Svetlana
Diane Vs. Cheryl    :This will be a very vicious catfight. A lot of hair will be on the floor.But , in my poor opinion Cheryl looks a mean experienced catfighter able to outlast Diane in the end.
Karen Vs. Beppie    : Another great matcup where two different styles meet : the power Vs. the technique
Karen has power ,while Beppie has technique. Tough to predict the outcome but i have a feeling that Beppie as younger and with her height adv. could beat Karen on points.Closed fight.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OF THE PARTICIPANTS :

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 05:12:17 AM »
Martha is dominating Leticia while the other 3 matcups are pretty closed fights.
With another 4 days left to finish the matches , the action ...would be very HOT ! ! :P

Hasso

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 08:46:30 AM »
In my opinion the winners will be Irene, Karen, Martha and Cheryl...

Zulu

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »
BillBoy:  I always liked Josie as a fighter, especially her rivalry with Julie, what has happened to Josie?

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »
Unfortunatelly my friend , i have BANNED from my POLLS ALL <antagonis> fighting women.
I have offered my friendship to this particular member and in responce , he used it cheating and fixing the POLLS by voting his own fighting women! (using multiple ids and ruin the polls) !!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Josie is one of his own fighting women as Beppie , whom i ll BAN and DISQUALIFY as ORGANIZER for ILLEGAL VOTING!
Unfortunatelly , there are ILL BRAINS and not real enthusiasts of women"s fight combat activities ! ! :D
For Julie (one of your fav) fighters, there is NO problem my friend! ;D
I can add in next mature catfight!