News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

let us (i mean mature women) talk about our recent catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
let us (i mean mature women) talk about our recent catfight
« on: January 27, 2012, 08:54:31 AM »
i want to talk about my last fight about a year ago with my business partner
this is her pic
so we me and that bitch ALmaz (49 years old) used to manage the same beauty saloon
last year we had problems about money issues and one winter day after work we mmet in our office and discuss our problems.so the discusion turn into quarrel
and all of a sudden she stood up and pushed me back and tried to leave the room without solving the issue between us.i grabed her hair from the back and pulled down to the floor and slapped her to the face.She is a big woman too and so made me to went down to by pulling my knitted jacket.There were no workers at that time of the day so no one came to stop us.We began to hit each other on the floor .She punched me wtih open palm to the faceseveral occasions.i wanted to hurt her bu pulling her hair back and forth.we fought about 3-4 minutes on the floor.my face was red becasue of her hard slaps.and i pulled a lot of her hair.Then we seperated from each other and stood up. she said me "Stop it ,i cant fight anymore" .so i was tired too and i say her give me money that you have to pay and go away.So we agreed that she will pay tomorrow and she did so.
So i think  i won that fight otherwise she wouldnt pay me that money
am i right?
i would like to hear other womens' stories but real only
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:31:49 AM by Irada »
fight like cats

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Re: let us (i mean mature women) talk about our recent catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:27:04 PM »
mmm both are really bitchy women
i would like to watch your catfight

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 03:41:09 PM »
this is her pic
so we me and that bitch ALmaz (49 years old) used to manage the same beauty saloon
last year we had problems about money issues and one winter day after work we mmet in our office and discuss our problems.so the discusion turn into quarrel
and all of a sudden she stood up and pushed me back and tried to leave the room without solving the issue between us.i grabed her hair from the back and pulled down to the floor and slapped her to the face.She is a big woman too and so made me to went down to by pulling my knitted jacket.There were no workers at that time of the day so no one came to stop us.We began to hit each other on the floor .She punched me wtih open palm to the faceseveral occasions.i wanted to hurt her bu pulling her hair back and forth.we fought about 3-4 minutes on the floor.my face was red becasue of her hard slaps.and i pulled a lot of her hair.Then we seperated from each other and stood up. she said me "Stop it ,i cant fight anymore" .so i was tired too and i say her give me money that you have to pay and go away.So we agreed that she will pay tomorrow and she did so.
am i right?

Wow! Esteem and respect.

You'd be a good rival for my aunt. A similar age, body proportions and style of fighting. She fought the hated neighbor (uncle's sister). They live in the house with a common staircase and courtyard.
After a short fight (a lot of hair pulling, some slaping and scratching), aunt won.

A neighbor slap aunt by face. Both women grabbed each other by the hair. Aunt overthrew the rival by hairpulling. They rolled on the ground in hairpulling. Here nails used on the faces. After a moment aunt finish on top and forcing the neighbor to submission after pulling and push neighbor's hair to the ground and two punch right fist in eye. These were the first and last awkward but accurately facers in this fight. The bitch was crying.

Too bad that I have not seen this personally, but my cousin sisters and my aunt told me and family about this fight.
Since that fight, uncle's sister avoids an argument with my ​​aunt, because she fear of beating.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:35:17 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline kt67

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 05:08:05 AM »
this is her pic
am i right?
Sexy story!! would love to been a fly on the wall !!

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
Great ..Would have loved to watch this fight .. If i were fighting u I would not have given in so easily  ;)...Almaz looks tough and bitchy .A well matched fight.
I had a fight with a neighbor of mine .This lady Sheila was about 50 years of age buxom ,well built  at 5t 4 inches  and about 65Kgs .For some reason she took a dislike to me and use to bad mouth me .I realised this and was looking for a  opportunity to have it out with her. One day Sheila was alone in her house as her husband and daughter went  out of town .I invited her for breakfast .I was also alone .She came  and after she settled in I confrontted her .She said shut up you  brat and gave me slap which stung .I grappled her and caught her by the hair and pulled her down . She was in a skirt and I in my jeans and T shirt .Both of us wrestled around but I over powered her and pinned her down  .During the fight she lost her skirt and  I lost my T shirt .She was still defiant and I slapped her hard and she started crying.I told her that if she ever bad mouthed me again I would  teach her another lesson .I thwacked her bottom and let her go .
is it a real story?
fight like cats