News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sister’s showdown part 2 : The road to confrontation By the Masked Writer

• 1 Replies

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
Since that playfight-turned-nasty in the pool, things hav really never been the same between Marie, Kris’ mother, and her sister Anne.
They started to talk to each other again, but, every now and then, bitching would lead to a fight, usually verbal. But not always.

Like that Christmas family party where many members of the family and friends were present. People had been trying the new wii one of the younger cousins had received as a gift. One of the games was boxing. Anne and Marie tried it and Anne won by a small margin. That started a new seance of bitching.

Then there was that other party where both sisters armwrestled.

It was early in springtime, one of the first really warm days and everybody was so happy to put off the winter clothes and dress in shorts and T-shirts.

Anne was wearing a cami and very short shorts while Marie wore a sundress. That left a lot of very pale skin exposed to the sun as well as to the eyes of the guys.
Anne couldn’t resist to comment on Marie’s rather unimpressive breast, of which a little could be seen thanks to her low dress. Marie was still looking for an answer when Kris said :
“Well, if you’re going to fight again, why don’t you just go for armwrestling, or something.”
Anne snapped :
“She would but she knows she would lose!”
“No I wouldn’t !” Marie answered.
                Kris added.
-“You’re not game to do it !”
-“Sure I am!” Marie said, not without a little hesitation.

So both sisters sat on both sides of the table, put their elbows firmly on the surface and squeezed their hands together, while the rest of the people present were taking bets.
Kris gave the signal.
Marie immediately started to work on pushing her younger sister’s arm down. Anne was taken by surprise and her forearm went down, almost touching the table. Then she mustered all her strength and stopped the movement.
She took a breath and then grinned. Almost smiled actually, before saying to Marie : “Tell me when you’re ready to start.”
Marie’s face became red as she doubled her effort, trying to force Anne’s arm down the last inch that was between it and the table.
Then Anne started to push Marie back up. Her lips were tightened and her face red, but not as red as Marie who saw her victory slip away. It took only a few second for Anne to bring her forearm straight up and then, start pushing down Marie’s.

Then it was over. Marie moaned in pain as her sister literally slammed her hand on the table.

-“You’re so weak.” Anne said. I guess you are getting too old for this. Saggy and weak.”

That proved to be one word too many. Marie reached over the table and slapped Anne in the face.
“I’ll show you!” she said before pushing the table aside and dashing towards Anne. The younger sister’s chair was toppled and Anne fell on her back, her shapely legs kicking the air, as Marie straddled her and started to pull her hair. Anne screamed.

It’s only then that the guys interfered and split them apart. They had to hold Anne who wanted to get back at Marie.

That was the end of the party but from then on, things went from bad to worse between both sisters.
Wherever they would both be, some kind of incident started. None of them would, on the other hand decide, for instance, not to go someplace if her sister was supposed to be there. That would be showing fear. So they went from a catfight to another, always with somebody stopping them before they could really go at it.

Since things were threatening to get nasty, some friends suggested both sisters to go see some kind of a mediator, a shrink, in short get some help to sort out the bad blood between them.

Actually, what they found was and occasion to get an invitation on TV. On the “Jerry Sprinkler Show”.

The theme of that particular edition of the afternoon talk show was “Me and my sister are fighting”.

And a fight was exactly what the public expected and, that is what they got.

The show host, Jerry Sprinkler, had hardly begun the “hard questions”, such as “Why do you hate your sister?” when Marie said “Cuz the bitch is always mocking my breast ! ”. Nobody even had time to notice Anne’s answer. Marie jumped at Anne’s hair and the big bald guy who usually referees those TV catfight interfered. But not before Marie and Anne traded a few blows. Then there was a brief pause for the commercials. Anne and Marie were kept away from each other by the TV staff.

That is when that guy, the Masked Writer, talked to Kris.

“Your mother and aunt are ready to settle it, I think. If they really are, I can arrange it.” He said, giving his card to Kris.

It turned out he arranged catfights. Between anybody who was game enough to do them.

After Kris assured him he was interested, the Masked Writer went and had a few words with the show host.

Once the commercials were over and the show was on the air again, Jerry started his usual questions, which led Marie to try jumping at her sister’s throat again. Actually both women were overdoing it a bit, enjoying all the attention they were getting. So, when Jerry asked them if they would go as far as settle their scores in a ring, they both said “Yes!”.

As soon as the show was over, The Masked Writer went with them with a contract. They signed.

In the following weeks, their heads cooled off and they tried to break that contract. But their lawyers told them it would cost a lot of money. And since they were blaming each other for the situation, they never could agree on any strategy to avoid doing what they had agreed in writing.

What they had agreed was to have a fight between them. In a wrestling ring, in bras and panties, in front of an audience.

And now, Kris is sitting in the audience, looking at the ring.

The Masked Writer walks in the ring, with a microphone in his hand. A bell rings. The guy is talking.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this special event presented by the Masked Writer’s Femfight League !
  Let me introduce to you the combatants !”

Rock music shakes the place as Kris can see light coming from to doors on opposite side of the gymnasium.

His mother, Marie, comes in from the left, dressed in a red kimono. From the right comes Anne, in a blue one.

They climb the stairs to the ring and jump in, clumsily going through the ropes.

The crowd cheers. Kris is aroused. This is going to happen.

To be continued

troysterling

Oh yes, the anticipation of the 2 sisters finally meeting in the ring. Masked writer I am looking forward to the match. I hope my favorite wins.