News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Realities or Un-realities of Facesitting

• 9 Replies

Offline creamtree

The Realities or Un-realities of Facesitting
« on: February 04, 2012, 10:53:30 PM »
Hi.  I am posting because I read a bit about "facesitting" on this board and am curious to learn more about the practice.  First off, I want to know if it is something that ever really happens in a f/f fight, or if it is mainly just a guys' fantasy that producers script into their action.  It would seem very difficult to apply this maneuver spontaneously, because I would think the person on the bottom could easily escape or attempt to bite.  Does it only happen when the fighters have agreed in advance that it will be part of the match, or a penalty for the loser, to prevent it being foiled by escapes or biting?

It seems like facesitting would be horrendously humiliating--I would hate to have someone of the same sex rub their sweaty genitals and butt in my face after conquering me in a wrestling match.  I would think the person on the bottom would do just about anything to escape, and that makes me doubt whether it ever really is pulled off, unless pre-arranged, in real life.  Has anyone ever seen it happen in a real fight, or been the person that applied or was the victim of a facesit? How did the person on the bottom react? Did she just take it in stride, as a consequence risked by getting into a fight, or was she pretty devastated? Does the person on the bottom usually get a dose of pussy, or do they, in addition, usually get some butthole rubbed into their face? Does the person on the bottom usually look pretty messed up afterwards, or start crying in shame?

There is something pretty alluring about a facesit by virtue of how horrendously humiliating it seems, kinda like people "enjoy" seeing pictures of train wrecks.  But maybe it is just a fantasy. 

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: The Realities or Un-realities of Facesitting
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 03:16:55 PM »
   The reason you don't see facesitting in street fights is because if a girl gets ontop of the other girl she will start throwing punches down on the other girls face and not think about sitting on her face.
   In competitive wrestling and Catfighting there are matches with facesitting and school girls pins in them, it's a hard move to pull off, but it does happen, mostly at the end of a matches with one girl beaten and tired. Also there are matches were the winner will dominate the loser after the match ends and facesitting is at the top of the list of moves to humilate the loser.
   In pro MMA, a full mount happens a lot and if the fighter could score points for facesits, you would see it in fights, but since no points for humilation, the fighters go for the ground and pound.
  Some of the best real facesitting I've seen was at DWW, they have matches with only facesitting allowed for points.
  Here are some matches with good facesits in them...
   DWW.... Nadege Vs Antscha,  Fighting Angles...  Holly Vs  Lola,  and for winner facesit of loser... Monica's...  Antscha Vs Jet with winner making loser cry after long facesitting ending
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 08:37:52 PM »
Definitely the only time I've seen this is when one girl either has given up or knows she's about to.  It's not the physical aspect of the move that's tough, it's all mental

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:03:12 PM »
I think the classic facesitting was Bea Goffin versus Lee Price for Women Warriors. This predated Ultimate Surrender and Academy by a decade or so and Bea's domination was complete and thorough. Not for the squeamish.

Antscha / Jet sounds very interesting. Both are great wrestlers - I have no idea who would have come out on top.

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 02:04:58 PM »
  Antscha Vs Jet was really close fight, it had to go into OT for a winner to be crowned. Will not ruin the outcome. One girl was crushed to lose such a hard fought battle, the winner showed no mercy after winning and after the first facesit, wiped away some tears and sat back ontop of the loser and really rubbed it into the losers nose with her ass.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »

I agree with Jessica it' s mental...you can tell after the fight is over....something happen between the two of them the way the loser acts around the winner...
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 06:04:30 PM »
in all the real fights i have seen i have never seen this move done so i will ass-u-me it is for fake vids only. i have seen i think it is called school girl pins.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 04:13:07 AM »
in all the real fights i have seen i have never seen this move done so i will ass-u-me it is for fake vids only. i have seen i think it is called school girl pins.

There is an unscripted and very bad-tempered catfight by the UK company Catzreview - Elle Black vs Flawless - two very attractive and feisty young women, which ends with something very close to a facesit submission.
What happens is that one girl has the other down in a high school girl pin position, sitting astride her neck rather than her chest. She then gets hold of her opponents hair with both hands and pulls her head violently upwards, at the same time sliding her own pelvis forward so that the victims face ends up jammed into her crotch. The girl on the bottom lets a muffled yelp of "Argh .. I submit!" While tapping out desperately at the same time. She lies flat out for a while looking dazed and shocked, then says to some-one off camera "That was fucked up man" before the winner comes over and helps her to her feet.
So yes, face sits do happen in real fights, and are probably quite traumatic for the victim.

If you want to see the Elle Black vs Flawless fight you can get it at the Catzreview clips4sale store. It's quite a short match, so the clip is pretty cheap.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
  Lola Vs Holly from FighitngAngles end with a long real facesit as the final point in the match. One girl could do nothing to get from under the other girl and submitted rather then be humilated and smothered by the winner.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
This is no doubt a minority opinion, but for me the whole facesitting thing has always felt...trashy.

It's like pandering to the lowest common demoninator. When reading a description of a match / fight, if it mentions facesitting is included, that marks the whole affair as something I'll never watch.  It falls in the same distasteful category as the ridiculous "sexfight".