News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Does Kim Wu recover?

No
I think she might need to use her teeth to get her out of this one
I think she might need some outside interference
Suggest a recovery

Orchid vs Kim Wu Story & Art

• 3 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Orchid vs Kim Wu Story & Art
« on: February 05, 2012, 02:36:31 AM »
I had this art commissioned by magion02 on DeviantART in order to accompany my story about these two hellcats going at it. Please leave feedback if you liked it etc. These have been released in the catfight art section here already but I thought I might post them together for the story fans. The storyline precedes each accompanying comic strip - enjoy.

The younger, more aggressive Kim Wu attempts to take Orchid's head off with a panty-exposing kick. The composed Orchid gets the upper hand by punching the poor redhead in her breast.

Orchid humiliates Kim Wu by ripping off her top and exposing her smaller breasts. Exposed and shocked, Kim Wu backs away as Orchid starts to laugh at her topless opponent whilst cockily holding onto her shredded top. Having gained the upper hand, Orchid attempts to push further her advantage with a low attack on her opponent.

A totally focused Kim Wu jumps to avoid Orchid's attack as the busty raven-haired warrior slides past her. Orchid turned quickly to face her opponent but as she does, Kim Wu launches herself into the air and slams her knee into the underside of Orchid's left breast, sending it flying up towards her chin. As Kim Wu's knee rises further into Orchid's voluptous chest, the redhead's foot connects viciously between Orchid's legs causing the larger fighter to wince in pain as she feels herself flying backwards.

Orchid flew back a few steps, fighting desperately with the heels on her sexy thigh-high boots in order to remain upright. Kim Wu landed gracefully in front of her unsteady opponent taking note of her vulnerability. An expert in the art of kicking, Kim Wu violently extended her stronger left leg right between her opponent's legs, nailing the busty woman square in the crotch.

An unbearable pain shot through Orchid's body and she doubled over in front of the topless redhead, screaming out in pain. Completely open to attack, Kim Wu sized up her options before launching herself into the air once more.

Orchid caught sight of Kim Wu's panties as her opponent's legs split wide open. The next thing she knew, she was airborne and spitting blood as Kim's foot brushed past her colossal chest at lightning speed before connecting solidly with her face.

Orchid felt herself fly back a few metres before landing on her back with a resounding thump. Almost immediately, she grabbed onto her throbbing crotch to protect it from any further attack.

Placing her other hand on her aching head, Orchid tried to remember the last time she had been kicked so hard by another woman let alone a seventeen year old girl whose breasts hadn't even fully developed yet.

Reluctantly, Orchid opened her eyes to see Kim Wu towering over her, looking down at her with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Stupid bitch, do you have any idea how long it took me to make that top", Kim Wu said in her young high-pitched voice.

Kim Wu raised her fallen opponent off the ground by her hair. Orchid felt drops of blood fall from her bloodied mouth and land directly on her gigantic breasts. Groaning ever so softly, the bloodied warrior attempted to shake off the cobwebs as she remained held in position by her opponent.

Unfazed by having her chest exposed, the brazen redhead pulled up on Orchid's hair so that her groggy opponent was now staring directly at her breasts. "When we're done honey, our breasts can have a little fight of their own. Not that your fake oversized balloons stand a chance against my pert natural beauties".

"My ... breasts ... are ... REAL!", Orchid screamed back as if someone had just insulted the very core of her existence. In a completely irrational move, she reached out and clawed at Kim Wu's loincloth, shredding it and exposing her dark pink knickers that seem to be sewn onto the waistband.

"YOU BITCH!", growled Kim Wu as she conceded yet another few hours of hard work to her opponent's claws. "OK, if that's how you wanna play, have it your way". Kim Wu manoeuvred herself directly behind Orchid and began to unzip Orchid's costume. Orchid had only just registered the metallic grinding noise of her costume being unzipped when she felt Kim Wu reach down and pull up hard on the gusset of her PVC costume.

Orchid screamed out once again as the tough shiny gusset narrowed around her womanhood and started to part the delicate lips of her already sore vagina as Kim Wu viciously tightened her grip on the material and pulled up harder.

Orchid felt the strong latex of her costume drive further up her crotch causing even more unbearable pain to her already abused crotch. Feeling her body weaken, Orchid became extremely nervous that she might actually pass out from the pain and then who knows what her opponent would do to her. Instinctively, she reminded herself that she had never been stripped or defeated by anyone and that she was not about to lose that impressive record. Orchid then swung her elbow round, catching Kim Wu flush on the cheek and temporarily stunning her. Kim Wu lost her vice like grip on her costume and this allowed her to get away and create some space between the redhead and herself.

Even when faced against much larger and tougher opponents, Orchid had always used her immense psychological tactics to intimidate and stupefy them into defeat. Following that principle Orchid simply turned to face Kim Wu and just stood there and placed her hands on her hips, sticking her chest out proudly in the face of the surprised redhead.

"I now understand why you make your own clothes, I mean there can't be too many shops that stock bras that small right?" , taunted Orchid as she began to laugh at her opponent.

The plan worked as an enraged Kim Wu took aim and sent a giant right uppercut into Orchid's left breast hoping to mangle it and destroy the silicone within. Kim Wu watched as her fist disappeared into Orchid's giant mammary but as she felt her wrist sprain from the sheer firmness of Orchid's durable breast, she suddenly realised what an error she had made in attacking what were probably Orchid's biggest assets in a fight.

Before she could even withdraw her fist from Orchid's makeshift venus flytrap, Orchid latched her right hand onto her own right breast. Kim Wu let out a giant shrill as Orchid's crushed her breast beneath her giant claw.

"I told you they were real", Orchid said in a soft and gentle tone before violently lifting Kim Wu into the air and slamming her into the ground.

Kim Wu's body hit the ground with a sickening thud as she screamed out in pain, her right breast now totally ravaged. In a single cunning move, Orchid had decimated the redhead's inertia and will as Kim Wu lay on the ground motionless and on the verge of tears.

Suddenly, it got very dark for the grounded warrior as Orchid lowered her voluptuous backside onto her face and just as Kim Wu's mouth dropped open in shock, it went completely dark as Orchid's illustrious arse smothered the entire face of the redhead. Orchid then began to treat her opponent's breasts as if they were punchbags, driving fist after fist into Kim Wu's reddening breasts. Kim Wu's pathetic protests amounted to some muffled screams and some futile swinging of her legs that did nothing more than kick up dust and further expose her dark pink panties.

The end? I'm open to persuasion ... if this isn't the end, what happens next?

Please, if you have enjoyed this series, let me know your thoughts in the comments beneath - every little helps to encourage me to commission more catfight art!

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Orchid vs Kim Wu Story & Art
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:51:42 AM »
cool story, and I voted for use her teeth...perfect opportunity for Kim Wu to bit down and turn the tide on the battle

Offline sai_linghk

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:01:08 AM »
I like the story very much great job and keep going...
Sai

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:41:17 PM »
cool story, and I voted for use her teeth...perfect opportunity for Kim Wu to bit down and turn the tide on the battle

Many thanks, I think a great deal of people agreed with you. What should happen after that? I'm still considering options.