News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kickboxing Goddess Brooke!

• 0 Replies

JKirkland80

Kickboxing Goddess Brooke!
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »
My first experience of a real live women's kickboxing match happened about a year ago. I went to a local to watch my Girlfriend Brooke compete in the women's featherweight division.

I find myself sitting ringside of a brightly illuminated gym filled with people. The excitement built up as
Brooke headed towards the ring with her trainer. The Blonde Kickboxing goddess stood 5'3 about 100 pounds, wearing a Black tight-fitting sleeveless top that showed off her toned arms, her long sexy legs were covered by black tight-fitting pants that flared out at the bottom, displaying her tan feet and candy red polished toes. She had the prettiest feet I had ever seen on a fighter. Her opponent entered the ring, she was 5'5 about 110 pounds, with curly brown hair, wearing a white T-shirt with white Thai shorts.
Brooke punched her boxing gloves into each other in anticipation, a smile came to
her face as she stared down her opponent. I was really going to enjoy this, the other woman didn't stand a chance, Brooke was going to pulverize her.

Through out the fight Brooke was simply amazing as she put on a kicking clinic using a combination of face kicks and body kicks dominating her opponent with her feet. Although her opponent was dangerous and on an equal level in the first round landed some decent punches, but she was too slow for Brooke.

The entire second round Brooke was like a kicking machine, the skinny blonde kicked Antoinette in the head and face repeatedly, dominating her opponent from one side of the ring to the other. Antoinette was trying very hard to counter, but the sexy blonde goddess was getting better, as she delivers a spin kick across her face…Ki Yaaa!!, knocking her to the canvas. Antoinette winced in pain as she slowly gets to her feet, blood dripping from her nose and face. The bell rings and the round comes to an end, as the poor woman returned to her corner looking tired and beaten, her face swollen and bruised from the assault of Brooke's sexy feet.

About thirty seconds into round 3, Brooke wastes no time and is on the attack, she snaps a front kick right between the guard of the opponent, her creamy white sole lands flush on the face…Ki Yaaa!!knocking the woman back into the ropes. Antoinette has her guard up, but the sexy blonde lands spinning back fist to her head, followed by a sweeping roundhouse kick placed on the left temple snapping her head to the side, her left leg launches a side kick to her face, as Brooke's soft heel lands squarely on Antoinette's nose…Ki-Yaaa!!. The poor woman is badly dazed, as she falls against the ropes barely standing, before the ref can stop the fight, the Kickboxing goddess finishes her with another devastating front kick, the right sole of her foot smacking the woman's face!…Brooke lets out a loud Ki-Yaaa!!!, Antoinette's head shot backward and her body goes limp as she falls forward down to the canvas out cold.

Brooke stands over Antoinette victorious with her hands raised jumping up and down with her tan, candy red polished toes just inches from the face of her knocked out opponent Antoinette!!