News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Your FIRED!" Boss Lady Gets and Get's Back... (Story)

• 0 Replies

hank

"Your FIRED!" Boss Lady Gets and Get's Back... (Story)
« on: January 29, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »
      "That's it. You disobeyed my orders one too many times. I hate you. You're fired!"
       Hearing the screaming and cussing was crazily normal. But not at 4 in the morning. I walked down the hallway half asleep to get in on the typical tyrade my soon to be EX wife was having. I peeked around the corner and saw our maid, Maria in tears, almost cringing. Maria is the most beautiful Hispanic woman I have ever seen; tall, slender, beautiful face and eyes, long jetblack silky shiny hair, about a 34D chest (not that I've noticed-LOL). Sexy legs that go on forever. A sweet disposition.
      "Now, go get your stuff and get out of here-make it snappy!" I swallowed hard as I stared at my wife. Her mussed up shoulder length red  hair, her bloodshot eyes and that quite sexy dress. She hadn't made it to bed the night before; late night; she had a few too many rounds with Jack Daniels. But ooooh is she HOT-even when shes not primed and proper. Her large full breasts bulged out of her tight lowcut dress. Her sheer pantyhose fit her toned muscly legs like a silky glove. Her mascara and makeup was a little blotched; (Jack makes her eyes water a bit).
      "Pardon me," Maria whispered as she brushed against me as she raced down the hallway sobbing. I followed her to her room.
      "I will talk to her-you can stay," I mumbled.
      "Don't bother, she hates me, I will leave--"
      "Excuse me." A gentle tap on my shoulder followed the small diminuitive soft voice. I turned to see Lia.
       "If she goes, I go too; I will get my belongings...." I swallowed hard. Lia, our second maid, equally as beautiful and skilled as Maria had had enough of Barbara's nastiness as well. She walked over to Maria, took her trembling hand, reached up and gently brushed her hair away from her eyes. The scene was touching and quite sensual as they gently talked.
     "I will talk to her!" I said.
     "No-too late-we both leave now."
      Suddenly both women's faces turned from fear, sadness to rage and they cut loose verbally the rage they had for my wife. I smiled and wished that I could truly understand their native language. Suddenly the two gave each other tender words and a full body hug. Deliciousness meets lusciousness times one million. As they pulled away I noticed each had fully erect nipples. They were wearing modest nightgown style outfits that were a bit tight but totally appropriate.
      "Hurry up and hit the road you two @#$#@  ^&%$#$# broads." As the two suddenly snarled back at my wife I had the craziest idea.
       "Since you're leaving, why not have a good pleasant time?" I asked. Both looked puzzled. I zipped into my study room, took out a key for a special hidden drawer and hauled my prize back to them.
       "Want to? Would you like to? You have my permission." I handed both of them some pics of two women in a catfight, one taking dominance. They smiled, giggled. Lia licked her lips, made clawing motions with her fingers. Maria chuckled, made a fist and pretended to punch like a boxer.
        "I will miss you-but first-I handed them each a big wad of cash that I'd won in a  poker game the night before. This seals the deal-no one's here as you know; our kids were grown and we had kept the two maids more for show and our own laziness.
        "Get your butts down here and out the door-NOW1'
         I carried an armload of luggage and boxes down stairs and put them by the door.
        "What the hell are you doing? That's THEIR jobs. Where the hell are they?"
         "They'll be down in a minute. They do want to say "GOODBYE."
         "Like hell they do-I'd like to scratch both their eyes out and yank them around by their hair," my wife bellowed. She reached for Jack. I smiled. I was glad I was wearing a rather loose robe. Hid my obvious pleasure from anticipation.
         "Goodbye Mrs. Barbara."
         "Yes goodbye Mrs. Kind and Smily Mrs Barbara," Lia chirped.
          Barbara looked a bit surprised and confused as the two maids walked towards her. Suddenly Maria lunged, smacked the Jack Daniels bottle out of her hands. As it crashed to the floor, Lia grabbed her wrist and yanked up hard; the cool liquid splattered the older woman's face. Lia grabbed the empty glass, tossed it to the floor and slapped Barbara hard.
          "We wish you a special goodbye and goodluck wish," Lia snickered as she slapped the surprised redheads face. Maria was pulling her hair furiously and the two wrestled my wife off the stool.
          "What the hell? Awwwckkk?"
          Slap. Slap. Punch. Punch.
          "Stop it you crazy bitches-Rippppppp!" Lia screamed as Barbara angrily clawed at the front of her nightgown. Several buttons popped and two luscious breasts were in full view. Long dark hard nipples, perfectly upturned. Lia made a quick attempt to cover her treasures but Barb nailed her with a had slap so Lia ignored her most wonderful display and resumed her attack.
          Punch. Punch. Ripppppppp. Maria punched Barbara several times in the lower and upper back, then grabbed the back neckline of her dress; one good pull. Lia grabbed the loose dress in the front and now my redhead sweetie was clad only in her sexy bra and pricey pretty necklace. (the torn dress hung down at her waist).
         "Pretty hair-let's pull it," Lia giggled as she jerked her former bosses head from side to side. Maria wanted to get more physical and she grabbed Barbara around the waist from behind. She squeezed hard. She lifted Barb off her feet; Lia continued yanking at her hair, then grabbed the bras shoulder strap and slowly pulled down. She looked over at me and smiled as she kept tugging, slowly exposing that huge luscious left breast. Barb has big thick nipples that are perfectly pink and very sensitive. As her erect nipple popped out, Lia snickered, reached out and teased it to full hardness.
       "You like our saying of Goodbye?" Lia asked.
        "Why obviously, yes he does!" Maria said matter of factly staring at me. I suddenly blushed as I realized my robe had loosened. From her angle she could see an obvious sign of my appreciation.
       "Uhhhhhh. Argggggh." One more big squeeze around Barbara's soft tummy and her eyes rolled. She screamed and suddenly Maria released her. She dropped like a rock.
       "Please no more," Barbara moaned as she gasped for air, having fallen down and then slowly gotten up on all fours.
       "No Mrs Barbar, no more please no more--" Giggle, giggle. She reached down and quickly unsnapped the big beautful busty redheads' bra clasp. Lia squealed with delight and reached for-
--------------------To be continued?
Any ideas or suggestions how this might end?