News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Your dream fight/catfight?

• 3 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Your dream fight/catfight?
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:41:20 AM »
Everyone has one, who is your dream opponent? It can be anyone celebrity, historical whatever your dream match is.
Mine is Shia Lebouf, always thought he was a little punk who could use a good ass kicking and would live to stand over him while he writhes on the ground in pain.

Offline The Weasel Wins Again

Re: Your dream fight/catfight?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 02:30:32 PM »
My (now ex  >:() girlfriend's ex is a minor celebrity where we live. He was into wrestling & wanted to wrestle me coz his ego couldnt take it that she left him for me. It used 2 wind me up that we saw his face in the local paper nearly every week and Maria's parents loved him as well & blamed me 4 splitting them up. He didnt seem 2 take her NOs for an answer so in the end we wreslted. I'm not a vindictive person & it wasn't my `dream' but when we got into the wrestling I absolutely loved makin him submit and even though i won i wanted the re-match even more than he did (this time with Maria watching and urging me on). I won again, and it was a pretty dramatic turn around and he had to do a forfeit which to be fair he did do without much complaint. Now the thing that used to wind me up the most about him, seeing him in the papers & on tv, makes me smile because I just think about what I did to him and how upset he got after my winning submission and doing my forfeit. And because I have a photo of him doing it, which the papers would be VERRRY interested in, he now wants to be my best friend and will do anythign I want (which includes trying to get me & my ex back together which would have been unthinkable before our matches).

Be careful what you wish for

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
Kendra Wilkinson

Offline merci

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 08:03:48 AM »
I have 2; one is someone that I am sparring with verbally on line-she weighs more than I do but I can still kick her a**, second is someone who supposedly very jealous of me because her boyfriend and I go back a long ways and now she wants to fight.That's all right whenever she is ready.  In a way I can't wait to punch away at her.