News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who would you least like to lose irl too?

• 1 Replies

blakbarbie

Who would you least like to lose irl too?
« on: February 13, 2012, 10:19:12 PM »
By this I mean what type of person and in what circumstance...it doesn't even have to be girl v girl..maybe you would most hate to get beaten by an ex or something

For me it's easy ..a Chav white bitch would be very humiliating for me and it has happened as has getting beat on by a very posh girl once who pinned me once I was helpless and wouldn't let me go for ages while she just taunted me and even took pictures

However the worst was when I got challenged by a policewomen who I used to mouth off to in front off my mates ..she was from Liverpool too which for a Manchester girl is even worse

I guess she got fed up with taking verbals and threatening to arrest me etc so one day she just straight out challenged me to a one on one with no consequences for me should I win or lose just a one off fight until the other girl submitted ..no punches or kicks to the face ..

She was a couple of years older and a lil bigger ten pounds or so ...we fought in private as I could hardly back down when challenged by her ......I should prob explain in case you think otherwise I might act the thug n all but I'm not really criminal or gangsta my mates and I just like to have fun n get a lik wild nothing serious but we do like giving police a hard time laughing at them etc

.. Anyway the fight starts and I can only imagine she is trained in judo or something as she had me in knots from the off ..it really didn't last long and it was obvious she toyed with me before I had to submit when she had me face down and twisted my arm to breaking point while kneeling on it..

I had to submit then promise to never give her any abuse again and to be respectful to her in public which she plays up on but true to her word she never arrested me which I was worried about 

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: Who would you least like to lose irl too?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »
Stupid lil blondes
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!