News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

jordan34G - Challenge.

• 6 Replies

Offline bustyjess

jordan34G - Challenge.
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
So I was recently contacted by Jordan34G who seems to be under the impression that she is all that and I should acknowledge that fact, apparently she has some title that she is oh so proud of so I have decided to simply go with kicking her ass and smothering her with a far superior chest and stripping her of her title.

So Jordan are you ready to put your money where your mouth is and let all these people see you get well and truely humiliated?

Offline bustyjess

Re: jordan34G - Challenge.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 04:26:50 AM »
Talk big all you like, it will only make my victory that much more enjoyable ;D

Offline bustyjess

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 04:40:40 AM »
Its quite funny really Jordan. Usually I quite like making a bitch cry and scream before I finish her off but in your case your annoying fucking voice might save you some of that and just give me a real incentive to shut you up for good sooner than I normally would.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
this will be a good fight. I hope that two will tell us about it. good luck to you both

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 04:42:12 PM »
I'd like to see Jess take this one.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »
GO JESS!  You can take her!

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »
No surprises in this one for me. Jordan will have a tough fight on her hands, and may even take some severe breast punishment from the super sexy blonde,but in the end she will crush those boobs like grapes and leave Jess sobbing in agony!
Wrdwvr