News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Teacher vs Teacher!!!

• 6 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Teacher vs Teacher!!!
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:04:11 PM »
I often fantasize about two hot young teachers going toe to toe in a classroom after school!!!

Anybody share my fantasy? I hear staffrooms can be terribly bitchy places these days and the profession can be quite competitive!

Imagine these two going at it!! ;)

Offline brez

• God Member
Re: Teacher vs Teacher!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
Brez,

I have had this fantasy a couple of times. Great scenario. I can remember a couple of teachers in Middle and High School that I would love to see in this same situation.

As for the two shown in your entry, wow. Now that would be a great fight!

JT Edson

Offline jonny22

• God Member
  • My girlfriend vs your girlfriend!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
I also have had the same teacher vs teacher thoughts.

When i was in secondary school our teacher was 26 and the hottest teacher in school untill our final year there when a new teacher joined. She took the crown as the new hottest teacher. I cant help but think that our 26yo teachers nose must of been put out of joint at this, and fantasysed about them bitching and catfighting in the staff room after school.

Dishathefacesitter

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
yeah i think the teacher vs teacher scenario is much better then the teacher vs student scenario. The second on sounds sooo wrong.xx

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 09:36:06 PM »
I fantasized about my high school trig and statistics teachers fighting each other all the time!  I could just imagine Miss Horvath digging her nails in to Mrs Coe's tits!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »
Teacher vs Teacher s very hot indeed. I hink teacher vs disgruntled mom would be rather hot too.