News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Viruses

• 2 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Viruses
« on: February 26, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
It seems to me that a lot of sites that display clips of catfights, mudwrestling, etc. are infected with viruses.  It seems that the only time that my computer picks up a virus is when I click on a site after a search.  Sites like Youtube, Dailymotion and this one are clean, but so many others are not.

What I'm wondering is how widespread this is in regard to women fight sites?  Are there virus mongers who hate our fetish and want to punish us for our "depravity?"  Or is the virus spreading community so large that all and any sites get hit with viruses, and the only ones that stay clean have incredibly strong firewalls? 

I figure that you tech savvy youngsters can offer some insight into my dilemma.   

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Viruses
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
Hey, good to hear from you, and thanks for the insight.  If I can relocate any of these sites, I'd be happy to list their urls.  I'm usually in a hurry to get the hell away from there that I don't take time to check out where I've been.

Later.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Viruses
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 05:11:12 AM »
The first thing to do is to make sure your anti virus and anti spyware software is up today. Also most anti virus software comes with website advisers that will tell you if a site is safe to go onto when you do a search. There is also a very good site adviser called WOT i don't know for sure what browsers other than firefox that it works on though
Have fun and tussle.