News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Deathmatch

• 7 Replies

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
Celebrity Deathmatch
« on: March 03, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
I thought this might be a fun change of pace for the Celebrity Fights portion of the site. For those that haven't heard of Celebrity Deathmatch, it was an old MTV show that aired in the late 90's where claymation versions of celebrities would fight to the death in a wrestling ring. So basically, over the top Celebrity Fights that we already write about (just with some, erm, different endings haha) Here are some examples of some great cat fights the show featured:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJV1MsUnoSI (Heather Locklear vs Pamela Anderson)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzhqvV_e5q0 (Anna Kournikova vs Liz Hurley)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Gc6tjnCOw (Mandy Moore vs P!nk)

-------------------------------------

So! What if this show was still around today? What celebrities would you like to see step into the ring? Who would win your fantasy fights, and how would they finish off their opponent? Here's some mine:

- Katy Perry vs Fergie
Winner: Fergie
Katy Perry attempts to blow Fergie up by shooting fireworks at her, however she releases too many at a time and one rogue firework bounces around the arena before lodging itself between Perry's cleavage where it explodes, blowing up her top half.

- Diora Baird vs Kelly Brook (Battle of the B-Movie Actresses!)
Winner: Kelly Brook
The bottom half of the ring is replaced with a large plexiglass container of piranhas. The women only have the center of the ring to fight on, as the outsides of the ring open into the water. Baird attacks Brook with a chainsaw from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Beginning set but Brook dodges as the chainsaw slips from Baird's grasp, cutting her legs off. Brook punts Baird into the piranha tank, where she is eaten by the piranhas.

- Lil Kim vs Nicki Minaj
Winner: Lil Kim
Lil Kim reveals to have a hidden knife in the toe of her boot. She kicks Minaj in the ass, bursting her ass implants which cause her to fly around the arena at high speeds, eventually splattering her against a wall.

So there are some of mine that I've thought up! Again, keep in mind that these aren't supposed to offend anyone, and of course I don't actually want any of these things to happen to these ladies, I'm just mimicking the show  :D So, if you were writing Celebrity Deathmatch, which ladies would go head to head, who would win, and how would the loser die?

Offline tammyfjort

Re: Celebrity Deathmatch
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
NO thanks. that show was the lamest and most stupid display of 14 year old humour aired on mtv when they should have stuck to sending music instead

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »
what, no Carmen Elektra vs Jenny Mcarthy mudwrestling episode link?
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:14:12 AM »
what, no Carmen Elektra vs Jenny Mcarthy mudwrestling episode link?

Haha that was a good one too, but I don't think it's on YouTube. There's a bunch of them on there, but Viacom will remove some from time to time for some reason.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 06:26:41 PM »
i thik they were used under the publi figure law
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline firifuru

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »
I thought maybe 1 episode was funny and then it just got trite. as barbosa says always the same thing with blood and guts. and let's face it if that's what you want to see you're better off with a zombiemovie any day

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 05:49:33 AM »
Like to see more suggestions for this I used watch that show

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 10:35:25 PM »
I'm surprised that bullshit about 'womanly competitions' is still around nowadays. Women are supposed to pull each other's hair but not actually fight, not even as boxers in sports, because OMG they might get a black eye? Due respect to everybody's taste, but to say 'I want a bit of kinkyness but women shouldn't really fight' is sexist bullcrap.
However, what cartoons with heads blown off and bodies destroyed with dynamite have to do with females fighting is also a puzzle to me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:36:52 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.