News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Which beauty hogties her rival?

Heidi
115 (50%)
XiXi
115 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Voting closed: March 22, 2012, 05:05:28 AM

Asian XiXi versus Blonde Heidi in a Hogtie Fight

• 21 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Asian XiXi versus Blonde Heidi in a Hogtie Fight
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:05:28 AM »
Heidi (Preppy_Girl_Fighter) and XiXi have agreed to a match.  It will be a classic battle of blonde against Asian, Silk Stockings against Asian Mist.  I will write a story based on the outcome of the poll.  A teaser with the first couple paragraphs of the story is below.  I hope you enjoy.  The poll is only open for two weeks, so get out there and vote for your favorite!

Heidi, a gorgeous blonde with a tight body and beautiful face, is standing in a large wrestling ring.  There are chairs set up, and the FCF regulars are all seated.  Heidi is wearing a pink silk robe and has a quiet look of determination on her face.  "Where is that little Asian Mistress?" she says to the crowd.  "Trying to duck out of another battle I see.  Probably worried that she will end up hogtied is stockings.  Or rope."  Heidi immediately gives the FCF regulars a flirty smile and wink.

Just then a door swings open widely and XiXi, a beautiful Asian fighter and veteran catfighter, is bathed in light as she enters the gym.  XiXi is wearing a red silk robe similar to Heidi's to cloak her perfect body.  She also has a quiet look of determination, and says to Heidi, "Here I am.  Let's settle this princess.  I love to beat a blonde."

Three pieces of rope are draped over the ropes in one corner of the ring.  Both combatants eye the ropes and flush with anticipation.  Heidi and XiXi have decided to settle their public differences in a hogtie match.  To win the match, one girl must either knock out or otherwise break her opponent so she is able to tightly truss up her opponent in the rope that hangs tantalizingly in the corner of the ring.  Neither veteran fighter wants to end up immobilized at the feet of her opponent, straining against her bindings as she becomes the unwilling participant in a  foot on belly victory pose.  There will be no question who won this fight.  Both want to settle things once and for all. 

The vixen walk to their respective corners and eye each other hostilely.  Then they simultaneously drop their silk robes.  The merry band of FCF members becomes completely silent as they size up (and admire) the two ladies. 

XiXi is wearing a tiny tiger print sting bikini that hugs every curve of her incredible, tight body.  The brief top can barely contain her perky breasts, and the shiny satin material shimmers under the lights.  She has on thigh-high black fishnet stockings and a pair of leather boots.  Her long, silky black hair is not tied.

Heidi is wearing her school girl uniform (black and pink pleated mini-skirt and white blouse tied just beneath her breasts to reveal her toned belly).  She also wears her trademark black, sheer thigh-high silk stockings and black and white saddle shoes.

Both girls are stunning, with their bodies glistening under the gym's bright lights.  The audience is transfixed by the beauty of these she-cats and the anticipation of two such perfect and contrasting bodies colliding in the ring. 

Heidi giggles, "XiXi, I am going to love tying you up before we take our post match glamor shot.  I can practically feel my shoe on your belly already.  Can you feel those ropes chafing your wrists and ankles?  "

XiXi says with a flirty smile, "Hope you didn't have any plans for later tonight, because you will definitely be tied up this evening."

The bell rings...

Remainder of the story to come once the poll results are received.  Thanks to XiXi and Heidi for agreeing to participate. :)

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Asian XiXi versus Blonde Heidi in a Hogtie Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:08:10 PM »
Xixi has my vote.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »
Xixi ties up Heidi with the ropes, her uniform and anything else she wants. It's an easy win.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:12:00 PM »
*smiles*

Thanks so much for the vote Amber! You know...I'm thinking most other people here were just confused by the poll....Clearly, thinking it asks "Which girl will get hogtied by her opponent" Answer: Xixi!! :)

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »
*smiles*

Thanks so much for the vote Amber! You know...I'm thinking most other people here were just confused by the poll....Clearly, thinking it asks "Which girl will get hogtied by her opponent" Answer: Xixi!! :)

I was not confused at all. 

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 11:42:40 PM »
I voted for "view results"
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 12:15:28 AM »
I voted for "view results"

Umm that ain't actually viewing...

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 05:28:01 AM »
Heidi looks innocent but i am thinking she is a pretty good fighter, but not enough to XiXi. Voted for XiXi.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 06:54:41 AM »
i can think of nothing funnier than the preppy  girl  hog tied  with an apple shoved in her mouth  like at an hawaiian lauau :D ;D
the prez tramp

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »
XiXi has my vote

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 08:01:23 PM »
Heidi looks innocent but i am thinking she is a pretty good fighter, but not enough to XiXi. Voted for XiXi.

I'm thinking that heidi ISN'T really a very good fighter and she's going to wish she'd never heard of XiXi before this is over.
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 08:19:50 PM »
HEIDI ALL THE WAY...BLONDES RULE ASIANS DROOL

Offline Japan Panther

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 09:10:51 PM »
xixi win! come on vs a fighter of your level! i'm ready
come on! let's fight!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
Japan Panther,

That would be a great match.  If XiXi is in, I would be glad to write a story about your fight once this one ends. ;)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 10:14:39 AM »
I hope you are all enjoying the poll.  Thanks for the story ideas.