News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jessica Beil new movie...

• 2 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Jessica Beil new movie...
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/aline/jessica-biel-her-reckless-youth-always-apologizing-040915104.html

Biel gets to revisit her physical side in her upcoming sci-fi action flick, "Total Recall," in which she has a butt-kicking girl-on-girl battle with Kate Beckinsale. Although neither actress is a stranger to fight scenes on the big screen, Biel says the two were extra cautious with each other. "Kate and I usually fight men in movies, and when you knock into a man, he doesn't care," she explains. "But every two seconds, Kate and I were saying, 'I'm so sorry — are you okay?' We were both so nervous about fighting another woman. Which is strange, because I have no problem fighting with a guy … Our fight scene isn't overtly sexy: just two trained fighters who happen to be women kicking the s--t out of each other."

Found this interesting... Enjoy all

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Jessica Beil new movie...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:50:38 AM »
That does sound very interesting. Both of them a HOT!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:32:00 AM by BigDevil- »
Have fun and tussle.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Jessica Beil new movie...
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 12:16:10 PM »
Beil vs Beckinsdale does it get any hotter than this can't wait hope it's not the usal Hollywood  10 seconde catfight shit so much promise with 2 of the hottest women on the planet