News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Warning To The Forum

• 21 Replies

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Warning To The Forum
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 12:09:44 PM »
I just dont understand why there are people out there that would do that.

Because people like that are assholes

Indeed.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »
If any  of you  friended a michelle_M  from chat,  the profile will show  (michelle_D.)    It's also clark  I zapped it earlier today.  Hope that name doesnt  have your yahoo  ID.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 11:18:14 AM »
That bastard needs to be booted off of yahoo, the moronic ignoramous! 

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 02:12:29 PM »
If any  of you  friended a michelle_M  from chat,  the profile will show  (michelle_D.)    It's also clark  I zapped it earlier today.  Hope that name doesnt  have your yahoo  ID.

Lauren, I know you don't hear it enough, but thanks for your vigilance against this jackass.  We only want to be left alone and have fun without some putz ruining it.

Thank you.

*hugs*
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 12:27:14 AM »

Lauren, I know you don't hear it enough, but thanks for your vigilance against this jackass.  We only want to be left alone and have fun without some putz ruining it.

Thank you.

*hugs*

Yes thanks Lauren.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 12:31:41 AM »
It's always a pleasure  when I can do  something to make this  more fun  for all of us.   Thx Joni &  junkman  for the kind words.  I never get enough of those.    :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 12:36:11 AM »
It's always a pleasure  when I can do  something to make this  more fun  for all of us.   Thx Joni &  junkman  for the kind words.  I never get enough of those.    :)

Anytime Lauren.