News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Warning To The Forum

• 21 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Warning To The Forum
« on: March 18, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
I usually try to avoid drama at FCF, but this time I simply cannot.  It came to my attention this morning that another member is using the ID jonicatwriter on Yahoo to pose as me.  This is my old yahoo ID, but I deleted it last October.  If anyone contacts you using this ID trying to pass it off as me, please contact me here.  I know who the offender is, and he is notorious for doing this.   A few months ago, he apologized and gave me his word that he would never do this to me again.  I continued to chat with him in the chatroom, but yesterday a chat I had with him led to him using the phony account on Yahoo to contact another member.  I am embarrassed and I feel very betrayed by this.  I also sincerely apologize to the person he contacted posing as me.  She did not deserve this anymore than I did.  I am sorry if anyone has been contacted by this account, but please rest assured that it is not me.  I only use the chatroom here.

Thanks,

Joni
xoxo
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:21:25 PM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Warning To The Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »
Thanks Joni!  hugggzzzzz

I really don't understand why some people get all kinds of perverted enjoyment out of causing bad drama. They must get off on the attention, even if it's negative. We can't let 'em spoil our fun....if we do that, they win.

All we can do is keep our eyes open 'n stay on the alert. Thanks again for the heads-up!

Luv ya peeshwank!   :) :-*  :-*

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:23:55 PM »
OMG How sick must some ppl be. I cant believe and understand this. It is immpossible to believe-

Hope this sick guy will be banned fron the internet complete .

My thoughts are with you Jonica

Bets wishes

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 08:55:26 PM »
Oh Clark....if I ever meet you, I'll give a vasectomy with a screwdriver.

Lucy,

I think a rusty tin can lid would be better.  Not just a vasectomy, make it a steer.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 01:22:24 AM »
I know the stress you are going through as that is the exact reason i do not post my personal pics , years ago a man on yahoo took my pic and made a yahoo profile with it to pass as me it took a lawyer and several letters to yahoo to finally have the poser  removed and suspended from profile use on yahoo,stay strong snd stay on top of it or he will run rampant with it.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 03:36:42 AM »
Clark tried this with me last year, impersonating a close friend here. It took ten seconds to figure out who it is, so use some common sense as well. Namely if someone you know suddenly changes their ID for no reason :

1. Communicate with them on other channels such as here to confirm that they did indeed change their ID.
2. If in doubt, test them. If your best friend on yahoo suddenly changes her id, ask them something that only you might know (something from your last chat..something private...whatever) You can also do this in a sneaky way. For example you know their son's name is Jimmy..so ask how little Sally is doing. If the person you are chatting to has no clue, they likely will just go along with it.

And if you do change your id suddenly be prepared to get some quizzing. I know when mine got hacked I had to do it and quite often offered up info to prove my ID. Its common sense to make sure the person you are speaking to really is that person. Especially before you start spouting off some of your own private info that he could use to impersonate YOU next.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 02:58:42 PM »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »
Another lamer who needs to be banned.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
I got a message today telling me this prick is still trying to pass himself off as me on yahoo using the old jonicatwriter ID.  Please contact me here if he contacts you with this ID.  Please don't fall for his ploy.  I really, really wish he would pick on someone else.  I am near my wits' end with this asshole.  I am seriously considering leaving FCF and yahoo for good because of him.

:'(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:06:15 AM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 10:44:57 AM »
Oh Clark....if I ever meet you, I'll give a vasectomy with a screwdriver.
Lucy,

I think a rusty tin can lid would be better.  Not just a vasectomy, make it a steer.

The thought of a rusty can lid or screwdriver hurts but he deserves it. Has anyone tried to contact yahoo about this nutjob? It might be worth a try.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:29:30 AM by BigDevil- »
Have fun and tussle.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
Don't let Morons like this One Chase You Away from Here! Contact Yahoo about this Hoser! Don't Let Him Win by Chasing You out of This Forum! Dan

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
Evil pricks who are taking nicks of the others, I would suggesst to prevent this as getting more ID's are free, just "park" a name that is close to yours, this might prevent some idiot trying to pose as you. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 08:02:17 PM »
Jonica...

Sorry to see you going through this. I noticed you posted the link, to previous thread about this. Think started by K B Christine??

Anyways ... definately this jerks IP needs to be blocked from here.  I recently warned a few ladies about someone else here that was iffy/ possibly this jerk.
Member uses superman logo on ID .. PLUS shows multiple contacts outside of forum. Has been posting to a LOT of the ladies contact him OUTSIDE of forum.

Ladies THAT is a major red flag warning sign .... If the newer person immediately asks for and tries for outside forum contact. Be on your guard, and be VERY careful sharing any personal information with them.

Sad, only way some people can enjoy themselves. Is when acting like idiots or causing problems for others this way.

JONICA  U R a CAJUN girl .. means you don't back down or run away from anyone. YOU STAY... U rock, and we love having you around here.

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 08:39:43 PM »
I just dont understand why there are people out there that would do that.

Because people like that are assholes
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 08:18:18 AM »
I just dont understand why there are people out there that would do that.

Because people like that are assholes

Nothing more to say. You are absolute right Dan
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem