News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

'Coregasm' or Orgasm With Exercise Is Real, Says Kinsey Study

• 2 Replies

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
'Coregasm' or Orgasm With Exercise Is Real, Says Kinsey Study

{alt}
Sex researcher Debby Herbenick confirms that "coregasm" is a real phenomenon.

An estimated 45 percent of the women who responded to the researchers' online request for women who had either exercise-induced orgasm (EIO) or exercise-induced sexual pleasure (EISP) said their first experience was during abdominal exercises, followed by weight lifting (26.5 percent), yoga (20 percent), bicycling (15.8 percent), running (13.2 percent) and walking/hiking (9.6 percent).

Another woman, 23, told Herbenick: "If I engage my lower stomach muscles -- the ones below my navel-- I get a sharp increase in pleasure, perhaps leading to orgasm. This is particularly true if I sit in a straddle position and reach forward. Also, if I lie on my back and stretch one of my legs up, pulling it towards me, I'll probably orgasm after a minute or two."

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-reveals-coregasm-orgasm-exercise-real-women/story?id=15955635&singlePage=true

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: 'Coregasm' or Orgasm With Exercise Is Real, Says Kinsey Study
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:37 PM »
First ran into this back in the 90's when my ex would have me go to the gym with her. We'd work out but first I helped her stretch and we both became aware of what was happening. I wasn't in great shape then ( not much better now lol ) but it made the gym visits something to anticipate for many reasons, and also it enhanced lovemaking afterwards ( after the workout we'd always hurry home or to the park, some secluded place, and have very passionate encounters).

Nowdays its just me on the stationary bike with my mp3 player on.  ::)

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: 'Coregasm' or Orgasm With Exercise Is Real, Says Kinsey Study
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:19:50 PM »
Good post!

It keeps popping into my head every time I see a girl doing any the moves described here during the course of a catfight or wrestling match ... which seems to happen quite often!

Eg, applying a scissor hold with any force would certainly bring the core and pelvic muscles into play. So would twisting, turning and bridging to try and escape from a scissor or school girl pin.

Maybe this is one of the reasons why so many straight females seem to get a sexual kick from fighting, whether they win or lose.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:43:24 PM by kafkod »