News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Question

• 4 Replies

Offline martiekelley

• I love hairpulling, clothes ripping catfights.
Question
« on: April 02, 2012, 06:26:35 PM »
I have a question about a movie catfight from the 70's. I never saw the whole film. I just saw a clip of the catfight from it on a complilation video from Crystal Films about 30 years ago. It was an obviously cheap color production set in a swamp. In the film, some male convicts have escaped and taken some young girls camping as their hostages (to the best of my memory; it's been 30 years). The girls are hot and wearing skimpy white halters and shorts. One of the cons tells two of the girls to start fighting and they do, getting wilder as they fight and rolling into some sort of messy mudhole, almost tearing their tops off as they fight until one convict breaks them up.
I thought it was an extremely sexy catfight and would love to see it again, but I don't know the name of the film, the actors, the date it came out, or virtually anything else about it. I wish that if this brief description sounds familiar to anyone, you would let me know the movie's name.

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:19:22 AM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 12:23:41 AM by HB »

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 06:46:34 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:49:29 PM by gmenn »

Offline martiekelley

• I love hairpulling, clothes ripping catfights.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 09:16:09 PM »
Thanks so much for the info. Does anyone know if there is any way that the muddy catfight from "Delinquent School Girls" can be seen online? The fight was on youtube, but has been removed, and I can't find any other site that has it. Thanks again.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)