News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 1

• 4 Replies

Offline Dobie

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 1
« on: April 02, 2012, 10:56:29 PM »
          Rosalyn took a sip from her cappucino. As she licked the foam from her lips her friend Melissa said, "You

don't have to keep practicing. You're going to drive my brother cr"I don't know what you're talking about," Rosalyn

said, not quite keeping a straight face.

"Come off it. I've seen Angelina use that little move before." Melissa was referring to Rosalyn's sister, who

at 30 years of age was one year older than Rosalyn.

"Don't even say that bitch's name to me."

"Don't tell me you two are fighting again. What is it this time."

"The usual. You know how she is. Any time she finds out I want something she goes after it."

"And she usually gets it," Melissa said. Rosalyn shot her friend a withering glance.

The friends sat drinking their coffee in silence. After a few minutes Rosalyn asked impatiently, "Are you

sure your brother is coming?"

"I'm pretty sure. It would be a lot easier if you just let me set you up with him instead of "accidentally"

running into him here."

"I'd rather do it this way, okay?" Rosalyn took one last gulp of her capuccino and went for a refill. While she

waited at the counter someone bumped into her from behind. She knew without looking it was her sister; she also

knew that her sister wanted to continue their argument.

Rosalyn took her coffee and walked back to the table, followed closely behind by Angelina, who sat down

across from her.   

"Aren't you getting anything," Melissa asked Angelina.

"I'll just take hers," Angelina answered, reaching for Rosalyn's coffee cup. Rosalyn snatched the cup out of

her sister's grasp, in the process splashing the coffee on herself. Angelina laughed. Rosalyn cursing, ran to the ladies

room to clean herself up.

She was soon joined by her friend Melissa. "My brother finally showed up."

"And you left him alone with Angelina?"

Melissa shook her head. "It's worse. She said she had some shopping to do."

"How is that worse?"

"She took him with her."

"Shopping?"

"She told him she needed help picking out a new bikini."

Rosalyn pounded her fists on the edge of the sink. "I'll kill her."

"No you won't. You'll just keep on bitching about her to me."

"Just watch me." Rosalyn almost ran to the store, Melissa following close behind. She made her way to the

swimwear department. As she approached the fitting room she saw Angelina modeling a skimpy bikini for Melissa's

brother. She stopped in her tracks, then turned around and walked away, praying that Angelina had not seen her.

A few hours later Rosalyn was sitting on Melissa's living room couch, drinking  wine.  She reached for the

bottle to refill her glass. Melissa snatched the bottle away from her. "I think you've had enough," Melissa said.

Rosalyn nodded. "You may be right," she said, slurring her speech slightly. "I'm gonna kill that bitch, you

know."

"That's about the tenth time you've said that in the last hour."

"I mean it." The doorbell rang. "I hope that's her, " she said.

Melissa answered the door. It was Angelina. "What do you want?", Rosalyn asked her.

"I came here to ask Melissa about something. I know your brother has a birthday coming up, and I wanted

to give a present. Can you think of anything he might like?"

"I can think of one thing you can give him," Melissa said in a suggestive tone of voice. Melissa and Angelina

both giggled.

"Whose side are you on, Melissa?", Rosalyn interjected.

"I never take sides when it comes to my brother's sex life. Besides, if you won't stand up for yourself why

should I?"

"You're right," Rosalyn replied, getting up from the couch. She gave her sister a little shove. Angelina

pushed Rosalyn back down onto the couch. Rosalyn got up again. This time she stood up too fast; that combined with

the wine she had drunk made her a little dizzy. She stumbled forward into her sister, who quickly pulled her down to

the floor and sat on her chest, laughing.

"I know I shouldn't take advantage of you in your condition, but I really think you would do even worse sober."

Melissa pulled Angelina off of Rosalyn and separted the sisters. "I hope that's not a new blouse," Angelina

said to Rosalyn. Rosalyn looked down and saw that her blouse, which was in fact new, had a big tear in it. She

started to lunge at her sister, but Melissa held her back. "I'm not going to pull her off of you again," she said.

Rosalyn backed down.

"Hey, if just had a great idea," Melissa said. " I'm throwing a birthday party for my brother, and I don't

have any entertainment planned.  You two could have a catfight there. It will be better than hiring a stripper."

"I love it!", Angelina answered. "What do you say, Ros?"

"I was kidding," Melissa said.

"I'm not," Angelina replied.

"Well if she's willing it's fine with me," Melissa said.  Melissa and Angelina both looked expectantly at

Rosalyn, who looked down silently.

"I guess we have our answer. Sorry, Angelina."

"Say, Melissa, would it be all right if I invited your brother to come over here for a moonlight swim?"

"Sure. It'll give us a chance to see your new bathing suit."

Angelina looked right in her sister's face as she said, "I'm not going to wear a bathing suit."

"You wouldn't!", Rosalyn said.

"Try me!", Angelina replied.

"Okay. I'll fight you."

"Are you sure?", Melissa asked.

Rosalyn nodded. "I'm sure."

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:03:59 PM »
Man, I love the buid up. I can hardly wait for part 2!

JT Edson

Offline HDRider

• My Harley at the Grand Canyon
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 07:16:44 PM »
Fabulous start Dobie ....  MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!   ;) ;) ;)

Offline Dobie

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 08:57:33 PM »
I wrote and posted four more parts plus an eplilogue.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 03:13:23 AM »
Good to have you back Dobie.  Hope you get a chance to finish Amanda vs Jill 2.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,22997.msg162436.html#msg162436