News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ladies ever have something paranormal happen or something just freak/creep you

• 17 Replies

Offline HB

• God Member
I had to sit through watching The Bachelorette on TV the other night.  That was pretty freaking creepy

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Hey JT ...
Think he may have used some.. well you know.. since it seems you lost him... even after asking him to tell his story...

Q Warrior ...  just kidding, yet ya gotta admit.. makes an easy set up .... LOL

Storm
lol. He seems like a likeable guy. Your right though. Too easy a set up. I do hope he responds though. This is a refreshing (if a little scary) topic for this board.

JT Edson

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK maybe NOT .. supernatural yet ... kind of freaky ...

Was in my teens driving, back home from out of state. Not a long drive.. was going along good.
Warm day, window down, when something flew in, and hit me the side of the face.

I was in panic mode, looked down to see yepp a bee ... falling from my lap to the floor.
I was still going, and not seeing where I was going hit the brakes.

I had crossed the lines of traffic, and had actually stopped on the shoulder, other side of the road. I looked in the rearview mirror, and yes traffic had passed me, was behind me going opposite way.
No one had honked or stopped to check on me.

I got out of the car, and after checking, never did find the bee that flew in and struck me. Doubt it would have survived, yet how else had it disappeared, after almost causing me to get into a head on collision??

(Twilight Zone music here .. He he he)
Storm