News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ladies ever have something paranormal happen or something just freak/creep you

• 17 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies;

Recently have been watching lot of Paranormal state, ghost hunters that kind of thing. I will share few things that have made me wonder or simply creeped me out RL during this. Feel free to share some of your own.. maybe strange noises late at night. Things not where you put the, when looking for them next time OR maybe even real ghostly stuff when visiting someplace or someone.

I had been married.. she had kids her first marriage living with us. When things got bad, and we split. I was talking to her on the phone.
She told me how she was spooked, by hearing footsteps overhead, upstairs dormer.
I asked if any of the kids at home, she said no.
I said, probably just the cat roaming around upstairs. She replied, "NO, the cat was next to her, and looking up at the ceiling also!!"
I told her I was coming right over.

We were still friends, and I got her out of the house for awhile, after checking it and finding nothing. I did not hear anything either, yet totally got my attention, with the pet hearing it, and staring up at it as well ya know??

Anyone else have anything spooky or unexplained happen to them RL??

Storm

Offline HB

• God Member
A: stop watching Paranormal State   ;D   It is horrible.  

B: Guys can have paranormal experiences too, not just the ladies  :D

Kidding aside, all that stuff gets devoured by me too. Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Destination Truth, Fact Or Faked ( half entertaining, half BS) My Ghost Story ( this runs on Biography channel and is VERY good as they tend to show more video footage ), the gone in the US but not forgotten Most Haunted...

Long time paranormal buff, which fueled and influenced my writing, my second sold screenplay was a haunted house script. Am a bit short on time now but have had some paranormal experiences in the past. Quija boards, a haunted schoolhouse. Will tell a longer story soon.

Would love to hear from others.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Yeahh the dreaded Ouja boards.. Definate STAY away, even if you think you know what your doing or just having simple fun. Can backfire, and cause major probs ...

Actually had period in life where I was looking into those kind of things, and was using one. Bad thing was, like they say, the ones that think they know something are usually the ones get themselves into the most trouble. YET, luckily was also reading some things, and knew when to back away.
First, your not supposed to really use by yourself. Second once started, even though you are not still actively using. Can be used as gateway into your home, for things you may not want there.
I had supposedly 6 or 7 spirits contacted. Young, and was kind of KEWL.
Two more stronger or forceful, one gently claming to be a spirit of great beauty... female, and all I had to do was ask her to appear.
UHHH UHhhh breeepp Breeeepp WARNING DANGER!!  LOL Yep I knew enough to say NOPE!!

Still curious, to test, the other was supposedly a spirit of wisdom... final thing, asked it, was that a good idea to do. (NO matter what, was not going to ask anything to appear.) Replied no ... not good.
LAST thing asked, never used again, and oiuja board was removed from further use ever again, as well as from the house.

GHOST adventures... is the one I can not stand.. Think latest I am going to check is a Haunting. discover channel??
Ghost adventures.. THEY are stupid to actively try and confront dark spirits, not knowing how to deal with or protect themselves if something did happen.
I watched them for season one.. ALMOST every time something did happen or could have been heard. You can't cause they are yelling and screaming like a bunch of girls, drowning anything else out. SO that one I am done with.

Will add a short, creep you out item this weekend.
Kind of the thing you do NOT want to happen to you, while still bleery eyed and sleepy.  he he he
Storm

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
my family's pretty religious, so always shy away from the occult

we do, however, have a decent history of experiencing ghosts and the supernatural. whether they're blood related or not

had an aunt who needed a priest to exorcise a ghost out of her apartment after all the noise it was making. also my grandfather married into the family, and a few weeks into the marriage he took out the garbage. He talked to their neighbor down the street (call him Val, for convenience), talking about where he lived and welcoming him to grandma's family. he went back in and told grandma he met the guy down the road. Grandma made him repeat that, and said the man had died just a week ago

so the natural response to this thread... ghost catfight?
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Luffy, thanks for sharing that.

I know it is not always easy, sharing topics outside the norm here. Like stated, just seeing lot of shows on this now. Even Animal Planet has ghost show, related to hauntings people with animals.

OK here is the creep you out part . Think I was maybe like 7 or so. We had 2 bathrooms, family of four. Have older sister, so growing up, was kind of gals had one, and guys had one. Guys, further from the bed rooms, while the ladies was of course pink, with some floral wall decor along the upper borders.
Anyways, was early morning, and sighhhh rest room call to be tended to after waking.
So barely awake, still bleery eyed, headed to the far bathroom. Got into the bathroom, and rubbing my eyes, as still seeing spots a little.
THEN as my eyes begin clearing more... I notice spots moving before, and around me.

Turns out, some spiders had hatched somewhere in the bathroom, very recent. I had walked right into them, and the extra small spots, had been them coming down on web strands... soooo had a few on me, and YEahhh freaked a bit.. creeped out, as I left the bathroom making noise, and swiping my hands through my hair, and along my body.
SO now ya see what I mean with the creeped out part of the subject.

Anyone else haunts or creeped out??
Storm

Offline HB

• God Member
In the 80's my older brother worked in a mostly abandoned schoolhouse. This was a multi-story building that was built sometime in the late 1800's, creaky wood floors, drafty stone walls... it was decommissioned as a school in the 60's and had been used only as the local access cable TV studio through the late 80's. So, the main floor was used, while the basement and upper floors were deserted.

We'd get together there at nights or weekends as he edited tape and we learned how to run the equipment, just goofing off for the most part. And we'd hear footsteps running up and down the staircases or on the hardwood floors above us. Naturally thinking these were intruders we looked around carefully but didn't find anyone. As soon as we'd settle down again we'd hear more footsteps above us and also doors opening and closing below us. Once , being sure it had to be kids playing where they should not be, we called the cops and they searched without finding anyone.

We finally realized what was going on when we ALL saw one of the classroom doors open and close all by itself, and watched the empty hallway as slow footsteps walked right up to us ... pause...walk around us...then down the hall away from us.  We kept hearing the knocks, shuffles, doors banging shut, footsteps and even the occasion voice,  what seemed to be a middle aged female talking soft and low. We'd hear her on several occasions.  

The schoolhouse is still there, used as an art gallery today. I'd like to ask the current residents what they're hearing...

My other experience is a bit more involved and very strange and probably hard to believe.  I won't go into details right now but it started out with a small group of us using a Quija board and we seemed to open ourselves up to ... something ... that followed 3 of us for over two years and while we were never in any immediate physical danger...I think...we were scared shitless a few times  :o  

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
I have had a couple experiences, One was at a old factory that I used to work at it had a ghost dressed in old 1930's - 40's style work clothes. Most of us had seen him and the supervisor had seen him so many times when he would open the plant up in the morning he would say hello to the ghost whether he saw it or not. One day it was standing in front of one of the machines and it kept pointing at its arm with a frantic look on its face. It kept it up for about a hr. (I didn't actually see that but I have seen it in the plant before, a couple other ppl said it was doing that as it was happening) later that morning the guy that normally ran that machine got his arm stuck in the machine and had to be rushed to the hospital. luckily he didn't lose his arm but from  then on we all said if someone see's it doing something like that again to warn us all. Oh and btw someone did some research and found out that a guy had died in that plant while working in 1942.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Joanne ... Hmmmm maybe that was me just wanting to give the Hawtie a hug?? Having a dream of snacks, stooges and this lovely apartment wrestler .. LOL

BTW kind of surprised did not get any Ewwwwwsss from the ladies on walking into hatching spiders as a kid.. and NO I am NOT Peter Parker!! LOL

Some nice ads, and seeing these and some shows. Yeahh you never know what you may be walking into. Ouija or spirit boards NICHT GUT!!  Usually large amount of probs begin with them.
Usually a lOT of hauntings seem to be places where people have died RL. From sickness to accidents.

House hunting once... had something happen, that maybe makes more sense. At the time, was with someone. We were looking for a house in a small town, to get me closer to where I was driving to work each day.
One of the houses, they began showing us the basement, then working ground floor up. Had second story.

Seemed nice from outside, nice size.
Yet almost immediately, as we went downstairs to the bsaement. I felt uneasy. I am not or DO NOT claim being psychic or any of that stuff.
YET we had only been down there breif minute or two, and I just wanted to RUN back up the steps and get out of there.
Just feeling something or sensing it who knows??

I exited basement kind of quickly.. THEN upper part of house.
A few places in the walls where someone had put a fist into them. One door partially damaged and torn, anger issues or attacked by someone in the house.
The realtor ohh yeahh Hmmm did not know about that.. just a quick fix no problem.

Anyways we did not try for that house. The feeling in the basement, followed by the random damage steered us away from it.
NOW seeing what I have. Makes me glad, as chances VERY likely by feelings in basement and physical evidence of tenants.
Something maybe had been VERY active and negative in that house.

Storm

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
In the 80's my older brother worked in a mostly abandoned schoolhouse. This was a multi-story building that was built sometime in the late 1800's, creaky wood floors, drafty stone walls... it was decommissioned as a school in the 60's and had been used only as the local access cable TV studio through the late 80's. So, the main floor was used, while the basement and upper floors were deserted.

We'd get together there at nights or weekends as he edited tape and we learned how to run the equipment, just goofing off for the most part. And we'd hear footsteps running up and down the staircases or on the hardwood floors above us. Naturally thinking these were intruders we looked around carefully but didn't find anyone. As soon as we'd settle down again we'd hear more footsteps above us and also doors opening and closing below us. Once , being sure it had to be kids playing where they should not be, we called the cops and they searched without finding anyone.

We finally realized what was going on when we ALL saw one of the classroom doors open and close all by itself, and watched the empty hallway as slow footsteps walked right up to us ... pause...walk around us...then down the hall away from us.  We kept hearing the knocks, shuffles, doors banging shut, footsteps and even the occasion voice,  what seemed to be a middle aged female talking soft and low. We'd hear her on several occasions.  

The schoolhouse is still there, used as an art gallery today. I'd like to ask the current residents what they're hearing...

My other experience is a bit more involved and very strange and probably hard to believe.  I won't go into details right now but it started out with a small group of us using a Quija board and we seemed to open ourselves up to ... something ... that followed 3 of us for over two years and while we were never in any immediate physical danger...I think...we were scared shitless a few times  :o  

HB,

Quija boards are nasty business. When I was very young my sisters were using in one and got scared by it.  I was in the next room when it hapened. But, it scared my younger sister so bad she started crying. I took the thing and burnt it in the fireplace. Now weather it was air being forced out of  the wood as it burned or not, I don't know, but it let out a high pitched whaling sound that chilled me to the bone at the time. I will NEVER mess with a Quija board again.

JT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
my family's pretty religious, so always shy away from the occult

we do, however, have a decent history of experiencing ghosts and the supernatural. whether they're blood related or not

had an aunt who needed a priest to exorcise a ghost out of her apartment after all the noise it was making. also my grandfather married into the family, and a few weeks into the marriage he took out the garbage. He talked to their neighbor down the street (call him Val, for convenience), talking about where he lived and welcoming him to grandma's family. he went back in and told grandma he met the guy down the road. Grandma made him repeat that, and said the man had died just a week ago

so the natural response to this thread... ghost catfight?

There was an incrediblly well written ghost catfight on this board sometime this year. It has to be one of my favorite stories (and it didn't even involve a fight over a man... go figure).

JT

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
My notice how so far only ONE lady has had the courage to reply?? Think the ladies are a bit spooked or scared by the topic??  He he he.

Ladies I am sure, some of you have had things happen that are mysterious or some scares or bumps in the night. Feel free to comment.

Storm

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member

HB,

Quija boards are nasty business. When I was very young my sisters were using in one and got scared by it.  I was in the next room when it hapened. But, it scared my younger sister so bad she started crying. I took the thing and burnt it in the fireplace. Now weather it was air being forced out of  the wood as it burned or not, I don't know, but it let out a high pitched whaling sound that chilled me to the bone at the time. I will NEVER mess with a Quija board again.

JT

I agree that Ouija boards are nothing to play with, just the idea of them has always weirded me out.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
OK .... ya know. You never seem to realize how something maybe touches into your life...  until you put it down on paper so to speak.

Think I was maybe around 9 or 10 at the time. THIS honestly was the most terrified think I have ever been about something.
Kind of like the used nightmare syndrome of running down a hall, and the end keeps getting further.

Worst nightmare I ever had.. WHY cause I did not seem able to wake from it.
Was asleep... when the closet door opened. The stereo turned on, and began playing softly, as I woke up ...  (YET really was still asleep!!)
Looked around nothing going on.. wheww just a dream.. THEN it began again!! This time more things happening, moving, noises...
(YET still trapped dream, within a dream...)

THIS time I woke.. (Nope) actually got out of bed, and turned the light on ... things calm .... THEN worse.. light going on and off... things being tossed about the room .. WHY was NO ONE else hearing this, coming to help??)
I was back in bed UNABLE to wake up ...... Honestly, for some reason, I began saying in my mind, the lords prayer. The our father  who art in heaven ..

FINALLY I DID wake up from it.. my heart was pounding so fast, thought I was going to have a friggin heart attack!! Dream went through three cycles.. each time seeming more real, that I had woken from it. Only to find I had not. Each time things getting worse and worse.
You have to wonder was it all in the mind, and dreams   OR was something darker trying to attack, during the dark hours of the night??

Storm
Q WARRIOR .. your story figure this is place to mention it. Think main concern, maybe NOT to mention any names or things that others MAY get into trouble if they use it, if you know what I mean. NOT trying to help others have probs trying to use one of those things.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:01:30 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
I agree that Ouija boards are nothing to play with, just the idea of them has always weirded me out.
A few years ago, I had the oppertunity to co host Coast to Coast with George Noorey and I told my Ouija expereince there, if you all would care to hear it, I'll write it down

Love to hear it.

JT

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Hey JT ...
Think he may have used some.. well you know.. since it seems you lost him... even after asking him to tell his story...

Q Warrior ...  just kidding, yet ya gotta admit.. makes an easy set up .... LOL

Storm