News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Battle of the Disney Girls continues it Miley Cyrus Ve Emily Osment

• 5 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
It's Emily Vs Miley in a NHB MMA Catfight in a cage, Emily has always been in Miley's shadow, can Emily win this fight and and come out from Miley's shadow or will Miley get the win and still dominate Emily? You decide.

T
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:31:31 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Miley reminds Emily why she always plays second fiddle and gives Emily a good ole fashioned whoopin!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Miley was dominating Emily, but Emily has fought back and has Miley in trouble. Can Miley hang on for the win or is she the Number 1 Disney Jobber Girl?

T
Cheers!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
I voted for Miley.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Emily is busted wide open but so is Miley now. Their long hair hanging across their faces as they roll on the canvas clawing and slapping like two lil wildcats, their legs entwined and their pretty painted toes pushing against the canvas. Emily appears to be more focused and Miley has fear in her eyes.

Will Miley lose to Emily?

T
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Miley crawled out of the cage after a head butt took Emily out. Miley looking more like a loser then a winner as Emily layed there moaning. The other Disney Girls looked on all wanting a piece of Miley.

T
Cheers!