News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF'S Battle Royale: CANCELED

• 73 Replies

Offline CandiOHHH

Re: FCF'S Battle Royale: ROUND 1!!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2012, 11:55:15 PM »
Perfectly understandable. Hope everyone has fun, and I look forward to winning the 2nd competition when it comes around.

Kerry, Kerry, Kerry

Don't waste your time with the CLIKKERS or any of their lame contests, come find me on Yahoo and let's have ourselves some fun, exciting matches!!

candi,candi,candi....since  your  so anxious to fight  a clikker   why don't you step up  and accept  denise- d challenge from the classy tramps  room?
your always saying how no clikker will challenge  you ?  she has,, and yet i don't see your response      ...

Lexi, as usual, instead of accepting the challenge yourself, you comment about a challenge made by someone else.  Typical for a CLIKKER to RUN. 

FYI, I have sent Denise a response to her Yahoo ID,  so don't comment about something until you know all the facts, you big wimp.

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: FCF'S Battle Royale: ROUND 1!!
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2012, 12:02:05 PM »
Laurie Breeze,

You know I luv ya, and I would do anything for you, but you also know I have to kick your butt soon.  Nothing personal.  I'll still luv ya afterwards.

See ya soon, sweetie!

*hugs*

Joni
xoxo

Battle of the Smurfs!!! This will be so......well......EPIC!!! :)

Papa Smurf's not gonna like this. Like Papa Smurf always says, don't Smurf with another Smurf because it can lead you to get Smurfed up.

*Dumps a bucket of blue paint on Red*

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: FCF'S Battle Royale: CANCELED
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

So of the 16 matches that were scheduled for Round 1, only 5 were played out to completion. For this reason, I've decided to cancel The Battle Royale. For those that DID complete your matches, I'm really, really sorry to have to announce this! I hope you at least had fun.

Because FCF has such a great community, with so many members actively commenting on people's pages, I really thought that something this big could work. I think with busy schedules and everything though, the size was really part of the problem. I think if I do another one, it maybe more effective to do something really small...Maybe just 8 girls... Everyone committed, everyone chatting with each other...Could be kind of interesting as a Clique Wars competition...maybe 2 girls from each Clique? I dunno....Anyways, thanks for everyone's enthusiasm and participation!!

Hugs and kisses and glitter,
Heidi

Offline Sexy Sarah

• The Masked Mistress!
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2012, 09:07:48 PM »
Hi everyone,

So of the 16 matches that were scheduled for Round 1, only 5 were played out to completion. For this reason, I've decided to cancel The Battle Royale. For those that DID complete your matches, I'm really, really sorry to have to announce this! I hope you at least had fun.

Because FCF has such a great community, with so many members actively commenting on people's pages, I really thought that something this big could work. I think with busy schedules and everything though, the size was really part of the problem. I think if I do another one, it maybe more effective to do something really small...Maybe just 8 girls... Everyone committed, everyone chatting with each other...Could be kind of interesting as a Clique Wars competition...maybe 2 girls from each Clique? I dunno....Anyways, thanks for everyone's enthusiasm and participation!!

Heidi

Such a shame. You put so much work into this Heidi. Hope you're not too downhearted. It would have been a Silk Stockings Girl who would have won I'll bet.
xxx
SILK STOCKING GIRLS :- YOU WANT TO BE US - YOUR GUY WANTS TO BE WITH US.

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2012, 08:57:34 AM »
Hi everyone,

Heidi

always the way with big tourneys Heidi... never seen one work yet... but you are right.. small ones can work and can be amazing fun too. Good for you for giving it a go though!

K.. xxxx

I'm sorry it didnt work out Heidi! Its still really awesome that ya tried to do something like that. I thought it was a fun idea and I was really hoping it wouldve worked out for ya. I totally agree with Sarah a Silk Stocking Girl would totally have won the competition!!! I really like your idea of the 8 girl tournament. Involvling the Cliques like ya suggested sounds like a really fun way to get a lot of people in the Cliques more involved. Hope we can chat soon and thanks again for trying to mix things up a bit around here! Love ya lots!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
Heidi,

This really was a great idea, and I am truly sorry it didn't work out.  You put a lot of hard work and effort into this, and it's to bad it didn't play out.  But someone else mentioned how hard it is to get this many people to find the time to participate.  Thanks for all your hard work.  It's a great concept, but a logistical nightmare.

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2012, 05:50:06 PM »
Quote from: Blackwidow

2. Which I think could be the case that some members didnt like who they were matched up again which is ok but if that is the case say something asked to be matched up with someone else.

I wasn't involved in this tourney but if i may add or share something regarding this last point.

Having been in this situation i can honestly say that it frequently is the best match-up as you find that a style or person that you really didn't think you'd match up with is a pleasant surprise and isn't that what its all really about?

I was recently matched up with a cat/sexfighter in a tourney and we were both rather hesitant as i'm a subwrestler, yet we gave it a go.....and four hours later one of us moved on to the next round. We surprised each other and most people who knew us as it was an obvious mismatch....we proved everybody including ourselves wrong.

its the beauty of a tourney, stepping into the unknown and making magic with somebody.

mary xxx

friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline brendastarr77

• NO MEN!!!
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
Quote from: Blackwidow

2. Which I think could be the case that some members didnt like who they were matched up again which is ok but if that is the case say something asked to be matched up with someone else.

I wasn't involved in this tourney but if i may add or share something regarding this last point.

Having been in this situation i can honestly say that it frequently is the best match-up as you find that a style or person that you really didn't think you'd match up with is a pleasant surprise and isn't that what its all really about?

I was recently matched up with a cat/sexfighter in a tourney and we were both rather hesitant as i'm a subwrestler, yet we gave it a go.....and four hours later one of us moved on to the next round. We surprised each other and most people who knew us as it was an obvious mismatch....we proved everybody including ourselves wrong.

its the beauty of a tourney, stepping into the unknown and making magic with somebody.

mary xxx

The problem with this Tourney was that you used clique members.  As for you, Mary, you say you fought a cat/sex fighter for 4 hours yet you can't fight me for 4 minutes without whining.  I'm guessing you are a fraud.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
Quote from: brendastarr77

The problem with this Tourney was that you used clique members.  As for you, Mary, you say you fought a cat/sex fighter for 4 hours yet you can't fight me for 4 minutes without whining.  I'm guessing you are a fraud.

Since i have NEVER spoken to you before. I'm guessing you're an alt id candiOH.

mods please...

mary xxx

Offline brendastarr77

• NO MEN!!!
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2012, 06:21:04 PM »

mods please...

mary xxx

Sorry you don't remember us chatting under your old Dmomfights ID so I would appreciate holding off on the false accusations.  Mods please advise your member here that falsely accusing someone of such a thing is harassment and could be punished with a 7 day ban.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2012, 06:25:28 PM »

mods please...

mary xxx

Sorry you don't remember us chatting under your old Dmomfights ID so I would appreciate holding off on the false accusations.  Mods please advise your member here that falsely accusing someone of such a thing is harassment and could be punished with a 7 day ban.

Please be advised that calling someone a fraud is also harassment So you started this.

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2012, 06:30:54 PM »

mods please...

mary xxx

i repeat....i have NEVER chatted a brendastarr77, you are confusing your alt id's
dmomfights was my Yahoo id, not fcf, though your alt did try to reach me there too.

mary xxx

Offline brendastarr77

• NO MEN!!!
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »

mods please...

mary xxx

It's sad how you all like to gang up on someone when your reputation is challenged.  You had a nick here Dmomfights or something similar and yes you probably had the same yahoo ID.  Whatever your nick was, you and I briefly chatted and for whatever reason we didnt match up. I thought maybe it was different styles.

Please refrain from the accusations as you obviously just trying to cause more drama.  I don't know why but there is definitely a lot of tension any time someone challenges your so called fighting skills.  I get it, you don't want me to embarrass you here, that doesn't give you the right to slander MY good name here with baseless allegations of alt IDs.

As for you nutmeg, whoever you are, MYOB

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2012, 07:07:22 PM »
As for you nutmeg, whoever you are, MYOB

Odd attitude to have when you are having a PUBLIC argument in a PUBLIC forum. If you don't want people to comment on your posts don't make them in public, who and/or whatever you are.

Maybe instead of running down the skills of every single person you ever comment on, perhaps list people you think are good? Or does such a person exist? Most people are unlikely to match up with someone whose 'thanks' would likely be to tell the world how shitty they are despite the result of the match.

As far as people ganging up on you, when you feel the need to attack everyone on this forum you have any interaction the fact that this fact should not come as a shock.