News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rosalyn vs. Angelina - Epilogue

• 0 Replies

Offline Dobie

Rosalyn vs. Angelina - Epilogue
« on: April 19, 2012, 07:30:24 PM »
          Neither of the sisters had ever been involved in a threesome before. At first they took

turns. When his “interest” started to flag they cooperated to keep him aroused. Eventually

their competitive side started to come out, and that was even more effective. Finally his

stamina gave out. He fell asleep.

“I think we wore him out,” Rosalyn said.

“Ahh, the poor thing.” The sisters laughed.

Angelina kissed her sister on the cheek. “I’m going to get headed home now,” she

said.

Rosalyn clasped her sister’s wrist. “Please stay.” The sisters fell asleep in each other’s

arms.

When Rosalyn woke up the next day she heard splashing outside. Looking out the

window she saw Angelina and Melissa frolicing in the pool. Rosalyn joined them, wrapped in a

blanket.   

“Has either one of you seen my bikini. I kind of lost track of it yesterday,” Rosalyn

asked sheepishly.

“No, sorry,” Melissa answered her. “Come on and join us anyway.”

“I don’t want to be the only one swimming nude.”

“You heard my sister,” Angelina said to Melissa. “Now get that suit off so she

doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Angelina grabbed at Melissa’s bathing suit. They began to

fight in the water. Soon Melissa was naked. “Here, put this on,” Angelina called out,

tossing the suit to Rosalyn.

Rosalyn grinned. “Thanks, but i don’t think that will be necessary,” she said, dropping

the blanket and revealing her bikini. She tossed her friend’s suit back to her sister and dove

into the pool. She swam over to her sister. The sisters stood side by side in the water, making

it clear to Melissa that if she tried to take on one sister she would have to take on both.

“Can I have my suit back?”, Melissa asked Angelina.

“That’s up to Rosalyn.”

“Well, can I?”, Melissa asked Rosalyn.

“Maybe later,” Rosalyn replied.

“If you don’t give it back right now I’ll tell my brother to dump you.”

“That’s all right. After last night I’m kind of over him.”

“I met a guy at the party who would be perfect for you,” Angelina told Rosalyn. “The

only problem is i saw him was talking to Melissa, and she looked like she was really into him.”

Rosalyn smiled right at Melissa as she said, “No problem. I’m sure we can find a fair

way to settle it. And as for you,” she said to Angelina, “last night was amazing. I owe you one.

But I still want to get even with you.”

“Maybe we’ll have a rematch someday.”

“Someday may come sooner than you think.”