News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Your two girl firends

• 14 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Your two girl firends
« on: April 25, 2012, 12:07:40 PM »
If you knew you had two girlfriends that wanted to fight over you (in real life) would you let them?

JT

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Your two girl firends
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
My girl friends are over 35. Yes, I would like to see some of them fight one another. There level of reluctance to fight is quite high. The 2 I would most like to see fight are Mary, she is 43, 5'1", 34B, about 115lbs, and Chinese background. The other lady is Bridgette a blue eyed blonde, 54, 5"1", 34C, about 125lbs, German background. Bridgette is the more out going and would win the match. I see her smothering Mary with her boobs to win the fight.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »
I have fantasized about my current girlfriend fighting my ex. they are both blonde(although my ex has her hair dyed red) both 5'2, both with small builds and b cup breasts. Both even have small feet, my ex is 4uk and my current lady is 5uk. My current gf says she has lost all fights she has had, and my ex is a little rough round the edges. its such a shame i cant get them to wrestle

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 03:05:48 PM »
In real life, I'd hope no one would really allow it.  A real physical fight doesn't really solve anything as it'll likely create more residual bitter feelings than anything .

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »
Geez guys, it;s just a scenario. I had this opportunity in college and stopped it from happening, but always wondered what would happen.

JT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:58:23 PM »
Sorry, I overreacted a liitle bit. Just tired. 

JT

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »
We all know that the reality of it is a little too violent to be really something that anyone would want to happen between 2 girls/women that you had feelings for.

BUT.......C'Mon!......it would be horny as hell wouldn't it?
 ;D

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 11:00:08 PM »

JT

What? Touchy?  What? You BASTARD !!!  

;D

But...nah dude, I wouldn't.   It'd just come back to bite me somehow someway lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:01:41 PM by HB »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 11:37:25 AM »

JT

What? Touchy?  What? You BASTARD !!!  

;D

But...nah dude, I wouldn't.   It'd just come back to bite me somehow someway lol

lol. Gotcha!

JT

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 02:53:29 AM »
oh ya i would let them fight if they flet like they had 2

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 11:39:45 PM »
The key is to have them fight in a dispute that ISN'T over you.  A job, anything.   That way you don't get blamed down the road.

"Ohhh I heard she called you fat. Go get her"    :P

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 07:36:36 AM »
I actually had this happen in college over 20 years ago.  It was my birthday.  I was getting ready in my dorm room for a big date with my gf when my ex gf came over to my room.  We had stayed fairly friendly, but that night I think she was planning on more than friends.  She had to have known I would have plans with my gf.  I scooted her out into the hall just in time to run into my gf.  For about 2 minutes they chatted strangely friendly with a super heavy catty undertone.  For a few minutes I was in heaven.  But then I thought about it.  First there was a reason the ex was the ex.  Second there was a chance my gf would be hurt.  Third it would have happened in a very busy main hallway and my gf was not at all dressed for it.  Win loose or draw, she would have been humiliated.  I made a hasty decision, announced that we were going to be late for our dinner plans, grabbed my gf by the arm, and practically dragged her down the hallway.  She was FURIOUS with me.

I have often questioned my decision, but believe I made the right one.  There may be a correct situation for that fight to occur, but that was definitely not it.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:22 AM »
I always fantasize about my wife fighting my ex. My wife is far the weaker of the two. She's a great lovely body but she's thin and she's small tit.
My ex isn't taller but she's heavier, a lot curvier and with big tit. I see my lovely frail wife easily defeated, dominated and humiliated. But it's only a fantasy, of course.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »
I actually had this happen in college over 20 years ago.  It was my birthday.  I was getting ready in my dorm room for a big date with my gf when my ex gf came over to my room.  We had stayed fairly friendly, but that night I think she was planning on more than friends.  She had to have known I would have plans with my gf.  I scooted her out into the hall just in time to run into my gf.  For about 2 minutes they chatted strangely friendly with a super heavy catty undertone.  For a few minutes I was in heaven.  But then I thought about it.  First there was a reason the ex was the ex.  Second there was a chance my gf would be hurt.  Third it would have happened in a very busy main hallway and my gf was not at all dressed for it.  Win loose or draw, she would have been humiliated.  I made a hasty decision, announced that we were going to be late for our dinner plans, grabbed my gf by the arm, and practically dragged her down the hallway.  She was FURIOUS with me.

I have often questioned my decision, but believe I made the right one.  There may be a correct situation for that fight to occur, but that was definitely not it.
Lumberjack66,

Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean on all counts.

JT

Offline ardz

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 06:49:02 AM »
the younger bigger girl grabs the skinny girl girl in a bearhug and sank her fingers on her sides