News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Up or Down?

• 6 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Up or Down?
« on: April 30, 2012, 02:19:58 AM »
What position do you prefer in a catfight or wrestling match -- the two women fighting/wrestling while on their feet, or the two of them on the floor or mat?

Personally, I much prefer them being upright because the match is the most competitive at that point; no one has an advantage, and both combatants are struggling for an edge.  Once on the mat (or on the floor), one person is in control, and the match can quickly go from interesting to boring. 

Many producers do not allow their fighters to start from the standing position, and this is understandable.  More injuries occur from the standing position than from the down position, and no producer wants an injury to any participant.  However, for pure intensity and entertainment I much prefer to see the women confronting each other upright with full use of their hands.

How about you?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Up or Down?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »
I agree with you Bear. I like to see the match start out with them standing (most of the time) and then going to the floor as a natural part of the fight.

JT

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 10:23:18 AM »
I prefer both women staying as long as possible upright while trying very hard to get domination by sideheadlocks and/or fierce hairpulling. Of course the fight should be accompanied by painful moaning...... so sexy!   :)
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
Once on the mat (or on the floor), one person is in control, and the match can quickly go from interesting to boring.  

For me, this is the point at which it gets really interesting!

Seems like my preference is the exact opposite of yours. My only interest in the 'stand up' phase of a catfight is as the starting point for a take down. I think girls look much sexier fighting on the ground than standing up. Also, imo, ground fighting suits the female body build and temperament more than stand up. Their arms and upper bodies are usually quite weak, but they are supple and have long, strong legs, which can be brought into play on the ground to dominate and control an opponent.

It's the female instinct to dominate and control an adversary - make them admit defeat rather than destroy them - which makes catfights so sexy, for me at least. And, as you say, it's usually AFTER the take down that this will occur.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:31:28 PM by kafkod »

Offline mariefights

• Remain humble,but still let these bitches know.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 08:51:57 PM »

umm..after i feel her out...too see how strong and agility...if it's standup...i like too start on the floor, though

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 03:57:43 PM »

I think they should start standing because, I always enjoy watch another girl attempt a takedown, as well
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 03:19:42 PM »
I like to see two women start a fight from the standing postion.  If there are mats then there is no reason to start in a kneeling postion.