News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Feisty new young ladies: Topless submission catfight!!!

• 8 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Feisty new young ladies: Topless submission catfight!!!
« on: May 07, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »

Ok 2 new youngsters who are extremely competitive and very feisty.  I am going to throw them into a full on competitive topless catfight against one another, so the question is, which one do you think will win??

G - STAR! 5'5" tall and a dress size 8

{alt} {alt}

HOT ROCKER!  5'6" tall and a dress size 8

{alt}     {alt}

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: Feisty new young ladies: Topless submission catfight!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »
You can't be serious...? G-star looks way more fit with more defined muscles. She will dominate Hot Rocker from first second and eventually knock her out.

I agree with you, Tom!!!  G-Star is much fitter and she has the better muscles than Hot Rocker.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:40:23 PM »
G Star gets my vote.....she has that "look" of confidence and bitchyness that speaks to my good catfighter sense........we shall see......cute little titties by the way.....yum.... ;)

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »

Ok 2 new youngsters who are extremely competitive and very feisty.  I am going to throw them into a full on competitive topless catfight against one another, so the question is, which one do you think will win??

{alt} {alt}

G Star                                  Hot Rocker

I hope you don't mind my editing your message a little bit in my reply to your question but I did so in order to help me make my point.  First of all, WOW!!!  What a match up!  Both girls are hot.  It would have been nice to be able to see Hot Rocker flexing without the robe so we could see what she's flexing.  G Star's flex shows tone but not any development.  Hard to tell there.

As far as size goes it doesn't get much closer than this.  

G Star has a very confident look in her flex photo.  Hot Rockers has more of a I'm going to beat the...  out of you look.

This has the makings of a great fight.

CRY HAVOC and let loose the (you can't call either one of them dogs)...  Oh hell, just let the fight begin.

I voted...
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 09:20:02 AM »

Ok 2 new youngsters who are extremely competitive and very feisty.  I am going to throw them into a full on competitive topless catfight against one another, so the question is, which one do you think will win??

I hope you don't mind my editing your message a little bit in my reply to your question but I did so in order to help me make my point.  First of all, WOW!!!  What a match up!  Both girls are hot.  It would have been nice to be able to see Hot Rocker flexing without the robe so we could see what she's flexing.  G Star's flex shows tone but not any development.  Hard to tell there.

As far as size goes it doesn't get much closer than this.  

G Star has a very confident look in her flex photo.  Hot Rockers has more of a I'm going to beat the...  out of you look.

This has the makings of a great fight.

CRY HAVOC and let loose the (you can't call either one of them dogs)...  Oh hell, just let the fight begin.

I voted...

Hi Big Mike,

Yes I take your point.... with hindsight I should have got Hot Rocker to take off her dressing gown and show us what she has got.  You will have to take my word (for now) when I say that she too also has definition and a bit strength in those arms! ;)

Both are physically strong and very feisty as well as determined.  I would say that all the ingredients are there for a classic catfight! ;)

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:01:23 AM »

Hi Big Mike,

Yes I take your point.... with hindsight I should have got Hot Rocker to take off her dressing gown and show us what she has got.  You will have to take my word (for now) when I say that she too also has definition and a bit strength in those arms! ;)

Both are physically strong and very feisty as well as determined.  I would say that all the ingredients are there for a classic catfight! ;)

I would say that you sure as hell have that right.  I can't wait to see it.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 11:25:06 PM »
I'm not sure who wins this one the girls look pretty even. Hopefully they both plan to fight each other feriously.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »

This poll is now closed!

I think it's about time we prepared to find out which is the superior lady ;)

Offline catfightlover1969

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 06:53:15 AM »
Hot rocker get my vote she will be just too good.
Bring it on!