News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Producers - Please Note

• 5 Replies

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Producers - Please Note
« on: February 15, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »
Producers - Please Note

I'm not sure how much of a response this will get, I doubt it will get much, but constant, persistent posting about "updates" which aren't in fact updates as opposed to a re release of a movie on a different format or pic in a yahoo group, is driving customers away.

I used to post our updates only on the day the updated but I now hold back pics just to bump my sites to the top. stupid. But I'm doing it because everyone else is posting shit.

Can we as producers give this community some respect? only post when we have new material (as in new...not a different format or another picture or two from the same set)

I would be happy to do that. only make one post per pic or video set as released but I think this message will be lost in the usual....NEW AT... OR UPCOMGING....messages

Oh hum, ...and no doubt I will also post beyond those adding just one more pic to put us in the frame...

sad...sad....sad state of affairs..

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Producers - Please Note
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »
Producers - Please Note

I'm not sure how much of a response this will get, I doubt it will get much, but constant, persistent posting about "updates" which aren't in fact updates as opposed to a re release of a movie on a different format or pic in a yahoo group, is driving customers away.

I used to post our updates only on the day the updated but I now hold back pics just to bump my sites to the top. stupid. But I'm doing it because everyone else is posting shit.

Can we as producers give this community some respect? only post when we have new material (as in new...not a different format or another picture or two from the same set)

I would be happy to do that. only make one post per pic or video set as released but I think this message will be lost in the usual....NEW AT... OR UPCOMGING....messages

Oh hum, ...and no doubt I will also post beyond those adding just one more pic to put us in the frame...

sad...sad....sad state of affairs..

I would have to agree, it is a sad state of affairs.  I for one will try and limit my advertising in the future, but with the way things are at the present time I cannot guarantee anything; I have had spoof e-mails, viruses sent to my messenger account and all sorts of silly goings on.  It would be just nice to put one, may be two, at most, adds on per day and be able to go away and forget about advertising, do something else completely different.

We can but hope that things will improve.

Gianni
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:26:51 PM »
Thank you Gianni,

Trust me, as producers, we are driving members away and devaluing what we do.

Produce, post, advertise then let the members / customers make their choices and comments.

I would be very happy to only use one thread per proper update and not try and play this game of one upmanship. Were all in the same game. lets give each other respect and lets give our punters respect.

cheers
John

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »
I agree completely. I have been guilty of responding to every response a member makes to one of my marketing messages. Am willing to voluntarily go along with this whether others do or not.

Academybruce

http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 09:45:57 AM »
Thanks Bruce,

Very much appreciated. I too have been doing that. stupid. We all sort of got sucked into this game of one upmanship, and it's good to see a lot of people feel the same way I do.

I for one will only "spam" my updates when they update and on the day they update, and will only reply to comments in threads if they leave me a pertinent question or concern that requires a response

Thanks for your support on this.

cheers
John

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

I only put two ads on last night: one was a, thank you message, and the other was directed at whoever was impersonating me.

I agree with both John and Bruce but it will need more of us to agree to do the same.

This person has joined my website this morning and has disappeared -- bustyfighter8500@yahoo.co.uk

this is typical of the type of e-mails I am receiving.

Gianni
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/