News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Couple Questions

• 1 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Couple Questions
« on: May 26, 2012, 04:51:29 PM »
I know a lot of you are familiar with my fantasy of seeing my friend's mom wrestle other women. Our families were very close so I felt very comfortable around her. Back when I was in my early teens there were several times I showed her pictures of women wrestling and asked her how she thought she would do against them. She usually just laughed and said she wouldn't be able to do much (I had seen her in a real fight once and she was right LOL). Anyway, through the wonder of the internet I was able to get some of the pictures I had shown her. They were all the posed apartment house wrestling matches featured in Sports Review Wrestling. I've posted them here. My favorite was the pin picture. When I showed her that one I remember she said she'd be the one on the bottom. For some reason showing her these pictures really turned me on back then. Couple questions. What do you think of her reaction? How stupid was this that I did it considering she could have told her husband or my friend?

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Re: Couple Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:09:03 AM »

Well your not the only one that did that to a neighbors wife.  I was about 16.  The neighbor woman was much younger than her husband, and some how I showed her the wrestling magazine with women wrestling.  I talked about her wrestling and wanted to wrestle her.  She did tell her husband and he just said not to come around the house when he was not there.  She is still in the area and calls my mother who is much much oler now.  When I answer she asks warmly how I am doing... too bad she was not easier to do something then.