News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Girls Field Hockey fights

• 2 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Girls Field Hockey fights
« on: May 27, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »
i was told some schools do not play that sport any more because of fights between teams.
i was told it was some so cal schools banning the sport. any truth? any yes i know a player does have a weapon in her hands to start the game with.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Girls Field Hockey fights
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:07:02 AM »
i was told some schools do not play that sport any more because of fights between teams.
i was told it was some so cal schools banning the sport. any truth? any yes i know a player does have a weapon in her hands to start the game with.

I'd really be suspicious of the people you're getting your information from.  This is about as odd as what someone told you about the rash of girlfights in libraries.  These people must be heavy drinkers   ::)

There's no truth to it , dude

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Girls Field Hockey fights
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 08:34:36 AM »
I just did a quick google search and nothing came up about girls field hockey being banned.
Have fun and tussle.