News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Uncoverd Navel

• 4 Replies

Offline cfw1

Uncoverd Navel
« on: June 03, 2012, 09:04:04 PM »
Do you seen a girl beated with uncovered naval.
A friend of mine was humiliated in front of girls, she did horns behind another girl, the last take her shirt up the navel tight with hand and crush her on a wall. Although this was not a great beating she humiliated this beautiful naive girl. She implored "let me let me" but the girl was tight with her hold. A few days later before she was humiliated she preferred to fled by this girl, She said "see you later girls" and we saw her beautiful long blond hair fade away.
These shirt are a powerful support for silly beautiful girl
When mature slim woman match fat girl is dead

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Uncoverd Navel
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:20:47 PM »
A friend of mine was humiliated in front of girls, she did horns behind another girl, the last take her shirt up the navel tight with hand and crush her on a wall. Although this was not a great beating she humiliated this beautiful naive girl. She implored "let me let me" but the girl was tight with her hold. A few days later before she was humiliated she preferred to fled by this girl, She said "see you later girls" and we saw her beautiful long blond hair fade away.

How high were you when this was posted ?    ;D

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 01:20:55 AM »

How high were you when this was posted ?    ;D

pour toi Aitch,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6OcVlbxuM&feature=related

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
Oh good  Lord, I haven't listened to LJB in years... man this was a blast, I am going to see if I can find those CDs in the storage.   

Man now I am feeling old    :o

Offline cinnamon hart

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »
When a hitch grabs my outie* it stings something fierce

*don't really have an outie