News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LOL

• 14 Replies

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
LOL
« on: June 05, 2012, 07:39:34 AM »
LOOK LIKE I STARTED SOMTHING WITH GIRLFRIEND THING HAHAHA
catfights and more catfights

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: LOL
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 03:09:23 PM »
Kinda thinkin' you may want to give us a liiiitle more information here...    ::)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:57:53 PM by HB »

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »
Watching the dork  meter peg all the way over to the right.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 01:27:09 AM »
This Thread makes no sense to me at all. I have no idea what it has to do with women's fighting
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:31:13 AM »
It is like The DaVinci Code ... a puzzle we must solve.

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 02:01:26 AM »
Or maybe it's a puzzle we need not solve at all? Maybe it just means something to those in the know.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 08:01:10 AM »
Or maybe it's a puzzle we need not solve at all? Maybe it just means something to those in the know.

I am definitely not in the know since I am stumped, nor do I want to try to solve the puzzle.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »
Pfft its simple. the title tells us that life is the same both forward and backwards. The body of it in its simplicity making a mockery of the absurdity of many of the site's threads and content or lack their of. And it contains 8 words and three 'ha's making 11. This is symbolic of his feeling he is a betrayer of Judas to the site for this thread. hence the 11, the one apostle missing. And the missing 'e' the 20th letter in the phrase, fifth in the word... just as we have 20 digits total five per limb. In the end he identifies himself as a human just like the rest, which is all he wants. Brilliance.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 09:54:28 AM »
Pfft its simple. the title tells us that life is the same both forward and backwards. The body of it in its simplicity making a mockery of the absurdity of many of the site's threads and content or lack their of. And it contains 8 words and three 'ha's making 11. This is symbolic of his feeling he is a betrayer of Judas to the site for this thread. hence the 11, the one apostle missing. And the missing 'e' the 20th letter in the phrase, fifth in the word... just as we have 20 digits total five per limb. In the end he identifies himself as a human just like the rest, which is all he wants. Brilliance.

You win the prize for the Queen code cracker ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Offline RosheeCat

• A Cat out a' Hell, and damned proud of it, too.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »

Daimn.. Meg, that's brilliance on your part dear.The Devil's Right. That mocking smile on 1000castaway say's it all.   ;D

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 09:12:58 PM »
Now that the code has been cracked where is the codes creator hiding,,, or is there a second code to come explaining that to us?
Have fun and tussle.

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2012, 01:48:35 AM »
don't sweat it people it's all a big misunderstanding

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »
i can elaborate if yall like

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 04:21:22 AM »
i can elaborate if yall like

There's the creator of the code... no need to elaborate we broke the code on our own lolol unless of course you feel like it
Have fun and tussle.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 04:34:59 AM »
BRILLIANT when is a puzzle not a puzzle?  I haven't got a clue
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences