News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mother-Daughter Tag Team Boxing!

• 3 Replies

Offline lamordia

Mother-Daughter Tag Team Boxing!
« on: June 09, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
So after countless hours of (unsuccessfully) trying to find pirated comics from a certain website, I decided to write my own scenario based on the preview pics:

It was strange; not only had two girls fallen head-over-heels in love with me, they were about to have boxing match to see who keeps me. And better yet, their even better-endowed mothers were getting involved to make it a tag-team match.
   Red-head Lisa and her mother Mary were wearing blue trunks, tops, boots and gloves in the northeast corner, while blonde Candy and her mother Betty were decked out in red attire over in the southwest corner. The referee called both teams over to the center of the ring in order to lay down the rules. He said that this was a match with technically no rules, and that he was only there to keep them from getting seriously injured.
   Candy stepped forward, a smug look on her face. “Well, if there’s no rules, why don’t we make this topless?” she said aloud as she undid her bikini top, letting her ample breasts flop down on her chest.
“That’s the spirit, honey!” Betty did the same, as Lisa and her mother stared in silent horror.
Candy and her mother looked at the two of them. “Well?”
“F-fine!” Lisa said as she started to unlatch her own top.
“Lisa!” her mother started, but she just turned to her and said.
“It’ll be fine, Mom.” And then looked at her opponents. “And if someone gets knocked down, she loses her trunks.”
“Well played, sugar…” Betty stated coyly as they returned to their respective corners. Mary reluctantly took her top off and laid it down next to her duffel bag when the mothers left the ring. Lisa and Candy remained, intent on knocking each other’s heads off.
The bell rang.
Both being amateurs, they didn’t have their gloves up defensively. Instead, they had them up and ready to punch hard. Lisa—looking a little worried now that she was topless—did a downward left that Candy easily dodged. Candy countered with a hard blow to her face, making Lisa spin around and her knees to tremble from the force. “He isn’t going to want to see you if you when your face is all messed up!” she taunted as she jabbed Lisa right in the kidney. Lisa fell to her knees and wavered as Candy winked at me, winding up for a knockout blow.
But she never got around to it—Mary had dashed into the ring and smashed Candy across the face. She reeled and was caught by her own mother, who helped her to the ropes and then attacked Mary savagely. Mary blocked some of the punches and jabs, but ultimately found herself on the ropes.
The referee blew his whistle and separated them, saying that they both did illegal things. Mary helped her daughter, and Betty attacked her, with neither of them tagging in. He told them not to do it again and ordered everyone back to their corners. Lisa gasped in pain at her corner and held her sore jaw; her mother looked her over. “Are you all right?” she asked. Lisa nodded slowly, and then put out her glove for Mary to tag in.
Mary bumped gloves with her daughter and climbed back into the ring, where Betty was waiting for her. The bell rang and they laid into each other like wild cats, swatting and punching each other viciously. But it soon became clear that Betty was the better fighter, dodging and connecting more often. “Come on, bitch!” she jeered as she avoided Mary’s gloved fist yet again. She seized her giant left breast and slammed her own glove down on it, making the other woman yell in pain. “Why did you come here?” Betty chuckled as Mary recovered.
But suddenly Betty stopped laughing; Mary smiled just a bit through the pain. Through skillful maneuvering, Mary had backed Betty into her corner, where Lisa was waiting. She grabbed Betty’s arms and held her tight. “Got her, Mom!” she declared.
“I’m here to support my daughter.” Mary said as she slapped both of Betty’s fat boobs, partly for play but mostly for payback. “And the workout sounded like a good idea to us.” She then pulled her gloved fist back for a devastating right. “Hold my new heavy bag, Lisa!” she said as her fist flew forward. Suddenly, Betty turned her head at the last moment, revealing Lisa’s face behind her. Mary tried to warn her, “Lisa, Honey! Watch…out?” but everything happened so fast. She bashed her own daughter’s nose and knocked her right out of the ring. I felt more than a little sorry for her, as she landed hard right on her face again.
Betty laughed and Mary tried to swing at her, but she was grabbed from behind and spun around. Candy batted her head and then shoved her booted left foot right into Mary’s crotch. She screamed and her mouth piece fell out; I flinched, feeling that in my own privates. “Talk about heavy!” Candy called out, “Well how good is your punchin’ with a size seven boot in you crotch?”
“Nice goin’ little girl!” her mother cheered, crouching down to put her leg-strength into the next shot, “Now let’s show her what teamwork is all about!” Candy jabbed Mary’s stunned face several times before a right hook to her jaw spun her around again. Betty sprang then, catching Mary’s chin with both gloves. Mary cried out again and stumbled back, trying to remain on her feet and keep her shorts on. As she went down she luckily caught the ropes, where she gasped and cried for her damaged pussy.
Content to ignore the older woman for now, Candy climbed out of the ring and hoisted up Lisa’s semi-conscious carcass back into the ring. Betty picked her up and held her like she had done to her earlier. Lisa struggled weakly and moaned, unable to avoid what was coming. Candy cupped her breasts in both gloves and massaged them, getting them nice and hard before starting. “After I kick your ass, I want him to do me right here in the ring. Right in front to you!” Lisa whimpered and Betty talked right into her ear, the hot breath arousing her even more.
“And while she’s doing that, I’m gonna play with you and your mother! We even brought the toys in our duffel bag, right sugar?”
“Right Mom!” Lisa cries turned to coughs and ragged gasps as Candy knocked the wind out of her.
“All righty then!” Betty jeered. With Lisa still to weak to fight back, Betty had no trouble looping her through the ropes to stretch out on them. She also positioned her feet to spread her legs out wide. “FINISH HER OFF, SUGAR!”
Candy then plowed her gloved fist straight up into Lisa’s pussy. Lisa was too weak to scream, but emitted a choked gasp as Candy pummeled her pussy again and again. Lisa’s mouth guard fell out of her mouth. “Guess you’re not a virgin anymore, bitch!” Candy laughed evilly.
But she suddenly stopped laughing. Mary had recovered, and tore Candy away from her daughter. She then decked Betty twice as hard to make up for the time she missed and knocked her out of the ring to sprawl out on the cold cement floor. Candy tried to counterattack but she blocked, then lifted her daughters arm. She bent it back and then guided it straight into Candy’s nose, knocking the girl to the floor.
The referee—who was evidently too enraptured in watching to intervene until now—blew his whistle again. He knelt down by Betty and picked up her wrist. Dropping it limply to the floor, he declared her out. He then declared a three minute pause. Mary helped Lisa back to their corner and got her a drink. Candy just laid there resting. Just before she was about to get up, the referee booted her back down and violently pulled off her shorts, probably living some kind of rape fantasy at the moment. “No!” Candy cried, but couldn’t grab them in time. Now wearing nothing but a g-string and boots, Candy hoofed it back to her corner and looked over the side to see her Betty. “Mom…” she said forlornly.
The bell rang.
Candy turned around, disheartened at her mother and demoralized about her appearance. Slowly, she went out to join a still-clothed Lisa in the middle of the ring. Lisa pushed her back by punching her in the tits, and Candy channeled that pain into anger. It welled up in her like a wild fire, and she yelled as she charged at Lisa. She raised both of her gloves in preparation for a murderous smash…
And slipped.
The referee had just left her swat-soaked shorts on the canvas, and they slid when she stepped on them. Candy’s animalistic scream turned into a frantic cry as she tried to right herself. But all she did was manage to keep herself up long enough for Lisa to ready her own hard right. Candy’s mouth guard flew out of her mouth and she fell back, out cold.
It was over; the ref didn’t even bother counting.
I joined Lisa and her mother in the ring, hard as a rock from watching the fight’s unconventional tactics. “Hey…” Lisa started as she hugged me close, “I really am a virgin, and I’m really turned on.” My boner went from asphalt to diamond. “But I don’t want my first time to be here.” Back to loose dirt… Lisa went over to Candy’s duffle bag and retrieved a whole bunch of sex toys. “Instead, I want you to help me pay back this bitch for all the trouble she put me—us—through.”
“Okay.” I said instantaneously.
“You two enjoy yourselves.” Mary called out as she left the ring, strap-on in one hand and large vibrator in the other, “I’ve got some revenge of my own to have.”
Lisa stripped her shorts off—I told her to keep the panties and boots and gloves on—and we positioned ourselves in front of and behind Candy. I dropped my own pants and underwear, then tore off Candy’s g-string.
“What!?” She suddenly jolted awake and tried to look behind her, but Lisa—squatting by her face—grabbed her head and held it up to her.
“I had my cousin on stand-by in case you pulled something like this, slut.” Lisa said sternly, “He’s going to rape you for messing with me.” She then moved her panties away from her pussy. “And you’re going to lick me until I’m satisfied.” She then pretended to look to her right, but prevented Candy from doing the same. “And my new boyfriend’s going to watch.”
“But…I’m a virgin!” She cried. Actual tears, too.
“So was I…” Lisa looked me dead in the eyes, a little smile on her face. “Finish her.”
 “N—UGH!” Candy cried as I thrust her hard, doggy-style. I felt her hymen break, but the warm blood was indistinguishable from her pelvic juices. She was turned on from the get-go, and probably enjoyed this a little too.
Candy cries ended when Lisa forced her open mouth into her pussy. She had to struggle to keep it there, and eventually she pulled her face up, painfully arching her back against my cock. Lisa punched Candy as hard as she could, giving her a black eye for sure. “This could go easy or hard.” She said icily, “Pleasure or pain. Choose.”
After another shot to her swelling eye, Candy shoved her face into Lisa’s snatch.
To spice things up even more, I took a short break from fucking Candy to insert a bullet vibrator in her ass. I used the control stick to shove it in as far as possible, eliciting more screams from the defeated fighter. I left he stick in there, to the point where it disappeared into her ass; it would come out the next time she went to the bathroom.
Amid Candy’s sounds of pleasure and pain, we heard more mature-sounding moans from the side. Mary had donned the strap-on and had pushed it painfully far into Betty’s rear. She had Betty’s legs fully erect and spread apart, and painfully bent over as she groped her breasts hard. She dug her nails in, just enough to leave a lasting impression but usually not breaking the skin.
Eventually he ref jumped into the fray and grabbed Betty’s gaping face. He forced her gaping mouth on his cock and shoved hard, deep and violently fast, muffling her screams of agony. With no stimulation to her pussy, Betty was not enjoying this the way Candy was.
As I neared climax, I deepened my voice and asked if Lisa was almost done. “A few more seconds and—!” she cried ecstatically as she came, spraying juices all over Candy’s face and open mouth. I went much faster and harder right before cumming inside Candy, who screamed a mixture of pleasure and pain; she had come herself in the whole process. Over on the side of the ring, Mary and the ref came at the same time. The ref made Betty swallow all of his cum then came again, smearing it all over her face and tits.
Mary and the referee hoisted Betty up and tossed her in the ring next to her daughter, who was now pathetically masturbating while still on her face. Lisa went over to get a camera from her bag and snapped a few pictures. Candy didn’t care, Betty was unconscious again.

The next day at college, Candy was out. A week later when she returned—we all thought she moved—she wished Lisa and I well. Lisa smiled and told her that she was welcome to fight her again any time she wanted. Candy smiled back and politely declined. As we parted—and Lisa wasn’t looking—Candy winked at me.
She knew.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Mother-Daughter Tag Team Boxing!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 01:42:02 PM »
Wow great story. I love mother/daughter fight stories.

Offline femffan22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 07:38:35 AM »
Great Story!!!

Offline wqmel

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:18:59 AM »
awesome story loved it  do a wrestling one thanks